Dear Finheaven: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Finheaven:

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thank you for providing a good site for us Miami Fin Fans........ I was using another site for the longest time, and it got really depressing. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY had or has nothing but bad things to say about the Dolphins, about how much feidler sucks, and how dave is ruining everything, and we'll never go nowhere with this team. I see a lot of positive on this site, and it's GREAT!!! How can you not like our chances this year with players like Chambers, Boston, Ricky, McMike, And even Konrad, and on D......one of the best CB tandems in the league(with good depth behind them) THE Best DE tandem in the league(assuming Ogun resigns)2 Future Hall Of Fame LB's, Etc........ It's a Heck Of A Lot More Than Most Teams In The NFL.......... Go Phins!!!

We got our fair share of optimists and pessimists (I'm kinda in the middle). I like it 'cause you get to hear many points of view.

outlawd2u said:
I was using another site for the longest time, and it got really depressing. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY had or has nothing but bad things to say about the Dolphins, about how much feidler sucks, and how dave is ruining everything, and we'll never go nowhere with this team.
Sounds like the Heralds crappy forum. :lol:

clumpy said:
Miami sux ;)
Bite me. :D

Kidddding.

someone told me that Espn has us rated in the bottom half of the ten worst teams....any truth?

Welcome, this site does rock. I too was on another site and it was nothing but bitching and complaining 90% of the time.

I know what you mean. I've read posts on other Dolphins forums and it's nothing but people being overly negative about the tiniest little aspects of the team or, from time to time, about something with absolutely no foundation whatsoever. It's good to read positive comments about the Dolphins.

I don't mean to sound like I don't want Miami to win it all but I really can't complain about their performance over the last about ten years. It's exciting to follow a team which is practically always in the playoff hunt. Imagine what it must be like for Cardinals fans. Every year they are among the worst teams in the league (although they're going about trying to change that).

finleyfinton said:
someone told me that Espn has us rated in the bottom half of the ten worst teams....any truth?

It doesn't matter it is just an opinion. I like it when people don't pick us to win it all.

outlawd2u said:
Thank you for providing a good site for us Miami Fin Fans........ I was using another site for the longest time, and it got really depressing. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY had or has nothing but bad things to say about the Dolphins, about how much feidler sucks, and how dave is ruining everything, and we'll never go nowhere with this team. I see a lot of positive on this site, and it's GREAT!!! How can you not like our chances this year with players like Chambers, Boston, Ricky, McMike, And even Konrad, and on D......one of the best CB tandems in the league(with good depth behind them) THE Best DE tandem in the league(assuming Ogun resigns)2 Future Hall Of Fame LB's, Etc........ It's a Heck Of A Lot More Than Most Teams In The NFL.......... Go Phins!!!

That's why I came over here too. That negative crap spreads like cancer and has ruined many a good board. I blame fantasy football and the Miami media...

--Ross

The previous board I was on the past 3 years, turned into a political posting contest!!!! Was freaking ridiculous!! Its nice to come to a board and talk FOOTBALL....so Ill be here as long as this board is standing...the best by far.

Ross said:
That's why I came over here too. That negative crap spreads like cancer and has ruined many a good board. I blame fantasy football and the Miami media...

--Ross

Ditto... Before coming here, I was a part of the boards on the Dolphins official site. Nothing but pessimists and negitive comments on that board. Plus the forum was crap. Thankfully someone from that bored, referred me to this one, and I've been here ever since. Finheaven owns all other fan sites.

I am new to this site also so it would be imprudent of me to welcome you until I have carved out a niche for myself.Lol.However I must admit I originally though this site was associated with the Dolphin organization as the commentary sounded like spin to me.But over the last couple of months the commentary has moved to the center where it belongs.I think it helps to have moderators so the commentary doesn't get off topic or off the wall.

Back
Top Bottom