Dear Finheaven: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Finheaven:

Im glad i was told about this site, EVERYWHERE else is completely negative..........

I also like this site. I like the fact that you hear different opinions BOTH positive and negative about the phins. It reflects the variety of fans that are out there and it also reflects how many of us feel -- Happy about some things and concerned about others.

ESPN thinks there are 10 other NFL fan sites better than this one?? :shakeno: ;)

Muck said:
ESPN thinks there are 10 other NFL fan sites better than this one?? :shakeno: ;)

EDIT: Good lord... that made no sense! Cut me some slack though, it's midnight after a looooong weekend. What I meant to say is that we're the #1 site on that list not ranked by themselves.

:laughat:

I'm sure they counted themselves 10 times in that ranking.... unbiased reporting at it's finest. On a positive note, that leaves us as #1 site on that list not ranked by the site posting the ranking. :goof:

Muck said:
Do you have a link for this? Just curious. Also, I just noticed that it now shows our age above our number of posts, below the avatars. Cooooool lol.

You have to do what Avis does (Or did).Try harder.Its a great site but its easy enough to start a competetive site.So dont rest in your laurels or get complacent.

CrunchTime said:
So dont rest in your laurels or get complacent.

Never happen! ;)

We're constantly working on improvements and upgrades, and will strive to maintain the high standards we've attained over the past few years!

outlawd2u said:
How can you not like our chances this year with players like Chambers, Boston, Ricky, McMike, And even Konrad, and on D......one of the best CB tandems in the league(with good depth behind them) THE Best DE tandem in the league(assuming Ogun resigns)2 Future Hall Of Fame LB's, Etc........ It's a Heck Of A Lot More Than Most Teams In The NFL.......... Go Phins!!!
we all know that we have great players and i believe that if you had given us the pats coaching last season we wouldve won the super bowl, which brings me to my point on the importance of good coaching. i am intrigued by the fresh ideas of our new offensive co-ordinator in chris foerster however i know nothing about him and from what i have heard he has had no experience as a co-ordinator of the entire offense. what do you guys know about him? what value do you believe he could add or subtract from the team?

3Ply Stagliano said:
I know what you mean. I've read posts on other Dolphins forums and it's nothing but people being overly negative about the tiniest little aspects of the team or, from time to time, about something with absolutely no foundation whatsoever. It's good to read positive comments about the Dolphins.

I don't mean to sound like I don't want Miami to win it all but I really can't complain about their performance over the last about ten years. It's exciting to follow a team which is practically always in the playoff hunt. Imagine what it must be like for Cardinals fans. Every year they are among the worst teams in the league (although they're going about trying to change that).
just wondering but...whats with the bold lettering for teams:lol: ?

dolfancoolio said:
we all know that we have great players and i believe that if you had given us the pats coaching last season we wouldve won the super bowl, which brings me to my point on the importance of good coaching. i am intrigued by the fresh ideas of our new offensive co-ordinator in chris foerster however i know nothing about him and from what i have heard he has had no experience as a co-ordinator of the entire offense. what do you guys know about him? what value do you believe he could add or subtract from the team?
I kno this former Bucs player who is on a local Sports Talk Show despies him with a passion. He ripped the guy for literally like 10 non-stop minutes. He says hes with out a doubt the worst coach hes ever been associated with:shakeno: ....lets hope this is a personal problem the two had.

Back
Top Bottom