Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

kromix

V.I.P
Reaction score
Dear Loud-Mouth Jets Fans, Team, and Coach:

You are now where you belong in the division, below the dolphins, on your way to 4th place.

Sincerely, The Dolphins

Dear Loud-Mouth Jets Fans, Team, and Coach:

You are now where you belong in the division, below the dolphins, on your way to 4th place.

Sincerely, The Dolphins

Maybe you should just not say anything for awhile

I don't know whether to commend you for your faith or scratch my head at your "questionable" thinking

MIA at home squeaked out a 2 pt come from behind win.

The Jets have there own problems, worry about MIA's.

You sound like the Jets fans when they used to dominate us every year but couldn't do **** else during the season. Sorry i'm not just happy being better than the Jets, which we actually aren't. We're about about the same level as them. But even if we were, who really cares if we can't make the playoffs?

wow! W/ Miami's game still TBD you were busy taunting Jet fans? That tells me the type of fan you really are. Pathetic.

Well, I guess he looks a little smarter now lmao!!

We pick up a game on the WHOLE division!!

Nice day for Miami!

You sound like the Jets fans when they used to dominate us every year but couldn't do **** else during the season. Sorry i'm not just happy being better than the Jets, which we actually aren't. We're about about the same level as them. But even if we were, who really cares if we can't make the playoffs?

You probably missed it but we SWEPT the Jets this year. It was in all the papers, look it up.

And that means we ARE BETTER THAN THE JETS.

Wow.

wow! W/ Miami's game still TBD you were busy taunting Jet fans? That tells me the type of fan you really are. Pathetic.

The Jets are not where they belong yet . . .

they'll be where they belong in 2 weeks when the Bills pass them in the standings.

Now scurry back to GIANT stadium and cheer on your trash talking classless mess of a team.

The Jets are not where they belong yet . . .

they'll be where they belong in 2 weeks when the Bills pass them in the standings.

Now scurry back to GIANT stadium and cheer on your trash talking classless mess of a team.

You realize we have the same record, right? soon you will scutty back to yopur hole when the Dolphins miss the playoffs as you have in 4 of the past 5 years you have been registered on here.

Wow. All I can say is wow. These Dolphin fans are still talking trash to the Jets after we have their number? Its like fans here would be fine and dandy if we missed the playoffs because we swept the Jets. Almost as if sweeping the Jets is the only goal of the Miami Dolphins. Stop posting this crap, as the Patriots have beat us and we are 4-5 and have a losing record. If we were 9-0, yes it makes sense. But as of now, Kromix and other posters who are obsessed with the Jets are a manifestation of Joey Porter in a fan.

Back
Top Bottom