Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

Can we please talk about something other than the Jets at this point. Aside from the Pats game which I hope they win again, there isn't much more to say this year. Although it's fun to go back and forth about them, we won't see this team again till next year and we have Carolina to play on a short week.

Stay classy,my Dolphin brothers.
Remember we are 4-5 and barely beat a 1-8 Tampa team.
We have problems on our team and I'm the biggest Dolphin
homer there is,but come on,lets be real.
NYJUNC,I apologize for some of the statements.
You have always been a good and classy poster.
I don't like the Jets,you know how that goes,but as
Vaark said,until we clean our own porch,we shoudn't be
doing ANY lip flapping.

Did Rex say the better team lost again yesterday? That crazy MJD and his gimmicky kneeling on the 1 yard line play. Crazy kids.

:lol::lol2::lol::lol2::lol::lol2::lol::lol2:

I wonder if Sexy Rexy would still rather be in his locker room going forward? With all of his superior players!!!

We have our own issues to deal with as a team, if we continue with this anemic offense and average defense we will finish no better then the stinking jets.

So again what are you so happy about?
chubbs

I'm of course delighted that their lardazz inbred HC and bigmouths like Scott and Rhodes are being ostracized for over-promising while under-delivering, and enjoy observing all but the most brain-dead former pie-in-the-skyers on JI and TGG finally getting sprayed down with a crow-sized serving of reality. BUT until we're at least 1 game over .500 and they're not, IMO, lording it over them is just still a tad disingenuous.

Yea but it feels soooo good :hi5:, by the way V, you are missing a hatchet in the right hand to dispatch Rex, I mean the turkey.

The Ever Dispatching VIPER

Hey junc,

Is it time to pull Sanchez to see if Clemens is the answer going forward?

Is Gholston OK? Is he active? Went to look at his stats yesterday and didn't see anything.

Apologies on mistaking the stadium name.

GIANT stadium is really GIANTS stadium.

silly me

NYJUNC,I apologize for some of the statements.
You have always been a good and classy poster.

I respect Junc and feel that he provides a good presence on this board. I would suggest that many of the posters in this thread feel the same way. You're right, the Jets are an afterthought at this point. We have bigger fish to fry.

I don't think we are at the point where we have a lot to brag about as a team but we did sweep an organization whose team & fan base wrote us off as insignificant. With that in mind, I see nothing wrong with a little good natured ribbing. I also understand that as good as beating the Jets twice felt we still have ways to go before we can consider ourselves an upper echelon team.....

Dear Loud-Mouth Jets Fans, Team, and Coach:

You are now where you belong in the division, below the dolphins, on your way to 4th place.

Sincerely, The Dolphins

I understand your excitement, but please don't make the mistake the Jets made...Karma, it's a *****.

Hey i'll be the first to eat crow if this thread is bumped at the end of the season by nyjunc...

This has been the point of the season I have been waiting for and wanted to express it, so sick of all the jets fans, players, and coaches not only thinking but verbally expressing they are super-bowl bound and better than the team that just swept them.

The way I see it, we are now in 2nd place. And we have stripped the Jets fans from any trash talking.....before all the Jets fans could do was talk about how they still had a better record, well, so much for that.

Hey i'll be the first to eat crow if this thread is bumped at the end of the season by nyjunc...

This has been the point of the season I have been waiting for and wanted to express it, so sick of all the jets fans, players, and coaches not only thinking but verbally expressing they are super-bowl bound and better than the team that just swept them.

I don't bump threads. if I bumped all the threads where Miami posters talked trash and were wrong or where I was right I'd be here for weeks trying to find them all.

You realize we have the same record, right? soon you will scutty back to yopur hole when the Dolphins miss the playoffs as you have in 4 of the past 5 years you have been registered on here.

Well last week you and other Jets fans were saying "We still have the better record don't we?"

Now it's "We have the same record".

Not that I/we need respect from you or other Jets fans here, but the likelihood you/they will ever just bow down and give props feels like eternity to me.

And I don't even give a damn about that :lol:

What am I bitter about? I'm annoyed we lost but that doesn't acrry over to today. You guys are celebrating like you won a SB and forgetting that we have the same record. if your goal is to beat us missiona accomplished but I'd rather get to the playoffs.

I don't even think I've seen a single positive post about beating TB by 2 points yesterday. If that's what it's like to 'celebrate winning a SB', then I guess the Phins/Jets haven't missed anything in 30 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't bump threads. if I bumped all the threads where Miami posters talked trash and were wrong or where I was right I'd be here for weeks trying to find them all.

346m1vp-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom