Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

I understand we don't have too much room to talk smack, but it is lovely to see the Jets fail.

I cheered particularly loudly when Jones Drew took that knee at the one yard line. Just an example of a selfless player that puts the team before his stats.

Well last week you and other Jets fans were saying "We still have the better record don't we?"

Now it's "We have the same record".

Not that I/we need respect from you or other Jets fans here, but the likelihood you/they will ever just bow down and give props feels like eternity to me.

And I don't even give a damn about that :lol:

I don't even think I've seen a single positive post about beating TB by 2 points yesterday. If that's what it's like to 'celebrate winning a SB', then I guess the Phins/Jets haven't missed anything in 30 years.

Was it not a fact that we had a better record going into yesterdays games?

Do we not have the same record today? Should I lie and make things up? OK. You guys are now 8-1 and we are 1-8, does this make you feel better?

This thread began before you game was over and you won in the last 10-15 secs. All I see are posts about how we suck(and we do) but the funny thing is we have the same record so if we suck doesn't that mean you suck?

Dude its due to the fact that you and your Jet boys have been shooting ur mouth off all year about how good ur Jets are...How's that humble pie taste?

You suck more

If we lost a couple straight home games, it would be against teams like the Colts and Saints.. Not the Bills as part of losing 3 straight at home for crying out loud !!

Dude its due to the fact that you and your Jet boys have been shooting ur mouth off all year about how good ur Jets are...How's that humble pie taste?

You saved today for yor 4th post since 2003?:lol:

4th post or 499th post the facts are the facts..You been shooting your mouth off and now ur eating crow....By the way fool been on this board since 2003 again shooting your mouth off

You saved today for yor 4th post since 2003?:lol:

Junc, the reason we are 'talking ****' etc etc is because the jets organization including fans couldn't stop mouthing off in their 3-0 start that they were going straight to the super bowl... If your coach, your players (ie bart scott, rex ryan, etc..) and your fans didn't talk so much **** no-one would make a big deal out of it...

After all that mouthing off about the saviors (ie: rex fraud ryan and Sub-Prime Mortgage Sanchize), your sitting pretty in 3rd place in the division, underneath the "****ty" dolphins.

Do we not have the same record today? Should I lie and make things up? OK. You guys are now 8-1 and we are 1-8, does this make you feel better?

This thread began before you game was over and you won in the last 10-15 secs. All I see are posts about how we suck(and we do) but the funny thing is we have the same record so if we suck doesn't that mean you suck?

I don't think either team sucks. We may be average but with the AFC East as a whole facing a difficult schedule, can you really blame the teams for being average? Both have young QBs and first/second year coaches.

I've said all this year that I expect the future to be bright for the 'Phins/Jets

wow! W/ Miami's game still TBD you were busy taunting Jet fans? That tells me the type of fan you really are. Pathetic.

Meanwhile the Jets lose again and instead of hanging on a Jets board discussing his own teams problems, look who's trolling the Dolphins board! It's junc!

4th post or 499th post the facts are the facts..You been shooting your mouth off and now ur eating crow....By the way fool been on this board since 2003 again shooting your mouth off

You probably haven't watched a MIA game since 03.

Junc is one of the best posters on this website. Those that are attacking the poster, and not a SPECIFIC post are no better than the waste that comes from Ganggreen.com.

This thread began before you game was over and you won in the last 10-15 secs. All I see are posts about how we suck(and we do) but the funny thing is we have the same record so if we suck doesn't that mean you suck?[/quo
I THINK ALL WE WANT TO HEAR IS U SAY THE DOLPHINS ARE THE BETTER TEAM AND LETS MOVE ON. instead of giving us credit u say somthing like the jets are still above the dolphins in the standings. well now u ran out of facts that benefit your threory and now we just want to hear u say we are the better team this year.

For weeks now we've been listening to Jets fans scream, cry, and attempt to throw in our face that "at least were in second place!". They stood behind this defense and laughed at us, despite the fact that they were 1-3 in the division and we were 3-0..........and dolphin fans are now jumping up and saying "whoa! its bad to bring it up!"?

please, gloat it up, have fun with it, this is a division rival and one we have an especially up and down history with. Is it possible, or even probable, that we will lose this thursday and be bumped back down? sure, but for the next 4 days ill be sipping a glass of whiskey and giggling like a school girl whenever i hear the name "New York Jets" around.

The only thing I'll say is that on Gang Green they have an active thread about who they lose to. Many Jets fans don't get it but many Dolphins fans don't either. Being satisfied with how we have performed, especially against a bitter rival is one thing. Expressing that satisfaction as if beating the Jets is a successful season is pitiful.

Back
Top Bottom