Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

for such a "great" defense they sure let Jacksonville drive down fairly easy...and if MJD didnt fumble the handoff they wouldve put the Jets away before it came to that....

Jets defense is not elite but it is respectable. They however will not be a true playoff contender until they get a real QB. Im sorry, but Sanchez is horrible. His insticts and descision making are absolutely atrocious. Its going to be tough to realize because they gave so much for him but he simply is not a good NFL QB.

why was there so much hype around Sanchez to begin with, he started 16 games in college and so far has been unimpressive in the NFL, except to Jets fans...can you blame them for hoping for the best? no you cant but theyre gonna have to accept reality sooner or later and Sanchez sucks.

I dont care if we win another game this season. We swept the Jets. Thats almost as good as sweeping buffalo, which we actually will.

God I hate the freaking bills.

What's to be sensitive about? My team lost and our season is basically over. Does my life end? I stick w/ my teams through good and bad, I don't show up when they win and run when they lose unlike certain posters you might be familiar w/.

Sort of like every year Dolphin fans actinf like it's the early 70s.
PROPS to you nyjunc....stickin by your guys.Like you,I bleed my colors,and live and die with the cards my beloved 'Fins deal me.I will NEVER abandon my guys...."EVER"!!! It's painful as hell sometimes,but we wouldn't be the fans we are,if we just rolled over and died(although you feel like it sometimes).I am FIN4LIFE!!! :hi5:

easy with the mouth nyjunc remember ur in our house

This place is more my house than alot of the posters in here.
Don't forget that.

Jets defense is not elite but it is respectable. They however will not be a true playoff contender until they get a real QB. Im sorry, but Sanchez is horrible. His insticts and descision making are absolutely atrocious. Its going to be tough to realize because they gave so much for him but he simply is not a good NFL QB.

Serious question: How long have you watched NFL football?

Don't forget that.

junc I think your a knowledgeable fan and you carry yourself well in here but a dolphin fan can come to FinHeaven and make his 1st post ever and this becomes more of his house then yours. Don't start thinking a high post count some how makes this in anyway your house. Your a guest and always will be. Don't forget that.

Don't forget that.

junc I think your a knowledgeable fan and you carry yourself well in here but a dolphin fan can come to FinHeaven and make his 1st post ever and this becomes more of his house then yours. Don't start thinking a high post count some how makes this in anyway your house. Your a guest and always will be. Don't forget that.

Incorrect, I am regular here and a very valuable member. just look at all the lurkers I bring into discussions? regardless of what team I root for this is still a home board for me.

Don't forget that.?

Ugh, lost again Junc? You're supposed to make a left at the light to get to your house, into the trailer park. Take it easy on the booze bro.

Incorrect, I am regular here and a very valuable member. just look at all the lurkers I bring into discussions? regardless of what team I root for this is still a home board for me.

I'm not taking anything away from what you bring to the table junc as I said I respect the posts I have read from you. But this ain't your house and as long as your dragging those colors around with you it never will be. Your a glorified troll and I don't mean any disrespect when I say that. I go on GangGreen a lot but would never consider myself anything more then a frequent visitor. Sorry but for you to say this is more your house then some FinFans just ain't gonna sit right.

Ugh, lost again Junc? You're supposed to make a left at the light to get to your house, into the trailer park. Take it easy on the booze bro.

a guy from South carolina is telling ME to go to a trailer park? come on:lol:

:up:

I'm not taking anything away from what you bring to the table junc as I said I respect the posts I have read from you. But this ain't your house and as long as your dragging those colors around with you it never will be. Your a glorified troll and I don't mean any disrespect when I say that. I go on GangGreen a lot but would never consider myself anything more then a frequent visitor. Sorry but for you to say this is more your house then some FinFans just ain't gonna sit right.

I can respect your feelings but if my Son grows up to like a different team besides the Jets is he still not my Son? do I kick him out? of course not. I'll be disappointed but he's still part of the family just like I am here as painful as that is for some of you.

I can respect your feelings but if my Son grows up to like a different team besides the Jets is he still not my Son? do I kick him out? of course not. I'll be disappointed but he's still part of the family just like I am here as painful as that is for some of you.

1st of all I never said anything about you or any Jet fan getting kicked out of here. It would get really boring if it was nothing but other FinFans in here. Now for the funny part, my son (13) is a HUGE Jets fan. My ex and her whole family brainwashed him lol. Actually it's pretty cool because he is a very knowledgeable fan so it's fun to talk smack with him.

1st of all I never said anything about you or any Jet fan getting kicked out of here. It would get really boring if it was nothing but other FinFans in here. Now for the funny part, my son (13) is a HUGE Jets fan. My ex and her whole family brainwashed him lol. Actually it's pretty cool because he is a very knowledgeable fan so it's fun to talk smack with him.

That still must be tough, I also have a funny story. After the Jets blew it Sunday I came home and I told my 4 year old we don't like the Jets anymore- we are going to be Giant fans(in jest of course). What does he say back to me? I like the Jets, the Giants stink. I was a proud papa at that moment:D

Yeah I had my son this weekend and he was going to watch the Fins-Bucs game with me and ended up spending the entire time in my office watching the Jets on ESPN Gamecast. In a strange way I was proud of him, he might not follow my team but at least he's die hard about his and I gotta respect that. For a 13yr old to watch an entire game just looking at the stats go by is pretty cool in my book.

for such a "great" defense they sure let Jacksonville drive down fairly easy...and if MJD didnt fumble the handoff they wouldve put the Jets away before it came to that....

The Jets D was great in September but hasn't been since and nobody has been calling it great. That said it has still been very good. The difference between then and now is they aren't making the stops in the 4th quarter to seal the game. They play great for most of the game but when the game is on the line they have been giving up go-ahead scores. The mark of a great D is the ability to make those stops.

Back
Top Bottom