Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

Why play carson Palmer and the rest of the starters if they were going to just mail it in? I agree the sense of urgency is not there and that plays a role but it's not like cincy did anything, they got steamrolled.

The great thing about this particular debate Junc, is that it's one of those "wait and see" situations. What happens in the upcoming weekend will prove beyond all doubt which one of us is correct. As much as it pains me to say it, Jets fans do have the right to talk a little smack as your team made the playoffs- no matter how it happened. According to the Vegas odds (Cincy is a 4 pt favorite this week after being a 10 pt dog last night) someone else agrees with the idea that Cincy will be going after it a lot harder in this upcoming game :up:

sweep biatch
clear.gif

They're 3 point favorites which is the line given to any home team, so basically it's a draw.

Let's see the Jets being 7-9, beating the Phins twice but out of the playoffs.

or

9-7 losing to the Phins twice and in the playoffs, I'll take this every year if need be.

12th is a great pick, good luck with that. Maybe you can keep drafting QB's.

The most ironic post was the one declaring it was a marathon, not a sprint.

Apparently the marathon was over in November, at about the 18 mile mark.

I'm a thousand times more a Dolphin fan than a Jets fan but they are my second favorite team and I've never understood the frenzy of hatred.

It's not like they're the Gators.

Wait, did you just say you're a Jets fan second?

That's a little... bizarre. I know someone who is a Patriots and Colt's fan. That's almost just as bad. But Jet's and Dolphins? That's like breaking a law in the book of fandom.

Those crazy Muslim Jews.......

Why play carson Palmer and the rest of the starters if they were going to just mail it in? I agree the sense of urgency is not there and that plays a role but it's not like cincy did anything, they got steamrolled.

Too give them work? C'mon. You know that.

Too give them work? C'mon. You know that.

Im sorry, but I just can't buy the whole theory that the Bengals mailed it in. They got physically dominated and their egos can't handle it. You don't play your starters and tell them to only go 75%, that's a damn good way to get one of you star players injured.

You guys play in Giants Stadium.:lol2: You're second class citizens compared to Giants fans (just an FYI) according to the people I know in NY.
BTW, welcome back to Finheaven!

Not anymore though I do hope we have one more game there.

You guys better think up a new dig b/c the Giants Stadium one is history.

The Giants have been around almost 100 years, of course we are #2. That's not an insult.

Back
Top Bottom