Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

loljets-1.jpg

The jets are the worst team in the league.

Everything about them suck. Their coach, their fans, their players. Full of excuses like little schoolgirls. Lol 3-0 to 4-6. They will be in the bassment soon enough. Swept, nuff said.

SuckJetsSuck

It's been pretty humorous to watch the artist currently known as junc squirm this season.

As his Jets first began their slow demise, he opened if nothing happened. A bump in the road. A fluke. Reversing his own misfortune into a "well the Dolphins haven't beaten anybody" routine.

Then when the Phins made their contributions to the latest chapter of Jets failures, we go the "we will see next time" approach.

So when next time rolled around, junc busts out his "well we've still got a better record" song. A timeless hit from the living legend. Of course he kept on playing this song until it was no longer true and now his legions of fans await his next classic.

lol, you guys were gift wrapped the last 2 games and got to play Buffalo in Toronto.

Reality will hit the Jets and their fans like a hammer next week. It'll be the first time in awhile that they take the field against a good team that's actually playing for something lol.

So who's ready to eat some crow?

The most ironic post was the one declaring it was a marathon, not a sprint.

Apparently the marathon was over in November, at about the 18 mile mark.

I'm a thousand times more a Dolphin fan than a Jets fan but they are my second favorite team and I've never understood the frenzy of hatred.

It's not like they're the Gators.

Reality will hit the Jets and their fans like a hammer next week. It'll be the first time in awhile that they take the field against a good team that's actually playing for something lol.
The Bengals were playing for the #3 seed in the playoffs and got rolled hard.That was their starters you were watching tonight Stevie Wonder........:crazy:

The Bengals were playing for the #3 seed in the playoffs and got rolled hard.That was their starters you were watching tonight Stevie Wonder........:crazy:

You really think the Bengals played their starters hard when they know they have to play you guys again next week? You think they showed off their playbook? They were very vanilla on defense as well.

Bengals gonna look juuuuust a bit different next week at home facing a rookie QB on the road.

Meh, I'm not too bothered. The Jets got the break of playing two teams that achieved all they could have and thus didn't have much interest playing them. I know if thats the way our schedule fell I would not have been complaining.

We will see this weekend what the Jets can do against a playoff team that has something to play for.

You really think the Bengals played their starters hard when they know they have to play you guys again next week? You think they showed off their playbook? They were very vanilla on defense as well.

Bengals gonna look juuuuust a bit different next week at home facing a rookie QB on the road.

How ironic that I'm " Stevie Wonder", yet they are the ones who can't see that the Bengals just mailed that game in for the sake of the rematch that counts next week. If anything next Saturday night around here should be funny. Remember all of the Jets and Pats trolls that showed up after we were one and done last year? lol

How ironic that I'm " Stevie Wonder", yet they are the ones who can't see that the Bengals just mailed that game in for the sake of the rematch that counts next week. If anything next Saturday night around here should be funny. Remember all of the Jets and Pats trolls that showed up after we were one and done last year? lol

Why play carson Palmer and the rest of the starters if they were going to just mail it in? I agree the sense of urgency is not there and that plays a role but it's not like cincy did anything, they got steamrolled.

Back
Top Bottom