Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

4th post or 499th post the facts are the facts..You been shooting your mouth off and now ur eating crow....By the way fool been on this board since 2003 again shooting your mouth off

Someone who has 5 posts in 6 years really shouldn't talk. Either get involved in the discussions or sit back and enjoy. I had fun w/ some playful trash talk going into our games(specifically the first game) but check my preseason predictions where I pikced the Jets in LAST PLACE.

Junc, the reason we are 'talking ****' etc etc is because the jets organization including fans couldn't stop mouthing off in their 3-0 start that they were going straight to the super bowl... If your coach, your players (ie bart scott, rex ryan, etc..) and your fans didn't talk so much **** no-one would make a big deal out of it...

After all that mouthing off about the saviors (ie: rex fraud ryan and Sub-Prime Mortgage Sanchize), your sitting pretty in 3rd place in the division, underneath the "****ty" dolphins.

You guys have mouthed off for years yet I wasn't gloating in all the years I have been on here where we have been better.

We are tied for 2nd place.

Meanwhile the Jets lose again and instead of hanging on a Jets board discussing his own teams problems, look who's trolling the Dolphins board! It's junc!

and if I didn't show up here I'd hear how I run and hide when the Jets lose.

I'm here every week win or lose. you should be used to it by now. I'm a regular here.

Was it not a fact that we had a better record going into yesterdays games?

Do we not have the same record today? Should I lie and make things up? OK. You guys are now 8-1 and we are 1-8, does this make you feel better?

This thread began before you game was over and you won in the last 10-15 secs. All I see are posts about how we suck(and we do) but the funny thing is we have the same record so if we suck doesn't that mean you suck?[/quo
I THINK ALL WE WANT TO HEAR IS U SAY THE DOLPHINS ARE THE BETTER TEAM AND LETS MOVE ON. instead of giving us credit u say somthing like the jets are still above the dolphins in the standings. well now u ran out of facts that benefit your threory and now we just want to hear u say we are the better team this year.

You guys are better right now but the teams are close.

I said that after you beat us a couple of weeks ago, when I wrote we had the better record I also wrote I'd rather had your record since you were unbeaten in the division(at the time) and we had 3 losses in the div.

The only thing I'll say is that on Gang Green they have an active thread about who they lose to. Many Jets fans don't get it but many Dolphins fans don't either. Being satisfied with how we have performed, especially against a bitter rival is one thing. Expressing that satisfaction as if beating the Jets is a successful season is pitiful.

fans can gloat all they want. It's not something I do but I understand it, I just hate when fans appear out of nowhere rubbing it in. People who are invisible when the Jets beat Miami and show up when we lose. That annoys me.

:rolleyes2:

Scratching my head to this whole freakin thread. The Miami Dolphins dont deserve to call out ANYONE, not even the lions, chiefs, etc... there are still 7 weeks left in the season. The [assy] Jets have their own problem to worry, AS DO WE.. And we have ALOT of problems to worry about.

I really dont get the big deal about this thread.

THis IS a Miami Dolphins board. We can say anything negative about the Jets all we want.

I dont go over to theganggreen and cry because they are trashing the Fins, I would expect them to be trashing us since we are rivals.

nyjunc needs some tissues I guess.

The OP sounds like a Jets' fan... this post is sad...

THE WHOLE POINT IS TO STAY CLASSY, NOT STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF REX "BLAME IT ON ANYTHING BUT HIMSELF" RYAN

It is hilarious that the Jets started the season 3-0 and the Fins were 0-3...now we have the same record and swept them.

I will be rooting hard for the Jets vs the Pats though.

Just for that we are going to lose:lol:

Well, I guess he looks a little smarter now lmao!!

We pick up a game on the WHOLE division!!

Nice day for Miami!

Really, I had no idea we swept the Jets. :rolleyes2:

Fins aren't a more talented team. We've got as many holes as they do.

Ted Ginn's record breaking two 100 yard kick returns also saved us from splitting with em.

Can't stand people who can't show any objectivity what so ever.

You probably haven't watched a MIA game since 03.

Junc is one of the best posters on this website. Those that are attacking the poster, and not a SPECIFIC post are no better than the waste that comes from Ganggreen.com.

Lol dude I've been watching the phins since they lost the Super Bowl to Dallas ..you probably weren't even alive yet...LOL

What's wrong with you guys? The only word I ever hear is "don't do xxxx, stay CLASSY"

What is it with this word ? I get it, we try to not be as trashy as Rex Ryan, Bart Scott, etc trash talking after two losses, and not admitting defeat etc saying "we were the better team" only after losing two games in 20 days blaming it on everything under the sun but himself. I get that part.

But why is a little gloating, after the fans and team, our biggest rival, talked so much throughout the season? From their 3-0 "super-bowl bound" start versus our 0-3 start.

Well now we finally overcame all of those statistical differences and its time to enjoy and make fun of them. More than we would of the Patriots, why? Because the Jets are trashy, and don't have any dignity like the pats do...

But what is with this word. This is the essence of football, division rivals, competition, etc, This isn't a knitting competition, we aren't at a steakhouse sipping $700 glasses of wine. This isn't the medium for ULTIMATE CLASS. It's damn football and we are talking a little trash back at the loud-mouthed organization whom which is our biggest rival.

You guys toss this "Stay Classy" word around like your at a damn suit and tie event. This is FOOTBALL. We aren't going to hug eachother after every game and say how great eachother are and rub eachothers bellies like carebears. Especially here, this is FINHEAVEN.com a DOLPHINS forum. Get the F--- over it...

Was it not a fact that we had a better record going into yesterdays games?

Do we not have the same record today? Should I lie and make things up? OK. You guys are now 8-1 and we are 1-8, does this make you feel better?

This thread began before you game was over and you won in the last 10-15 secs. All I see are posts about how we suck(and we do) but the funny thing is we have the same record so if we suck doesn't that mean you suck?
BUT WE DID WIN....

You realize we have the same record, right? soon you will scutty back to yopur hole when the Dolphins miss the playoffs as you have in 4 of the past 5 years you have been registered on here.
easy with the mouth nyjunc remember ur in our house

:lol:

A little early, but I appreciate the enthusiasm.

Especially when prior to the Jets/Dolphins MNF game, we all sat here and read about the almighty Jets and their vaunted D's 9 PPG, and whatever else. Heard that every single week the Jets won and the Dolphins lost.

Then the Dolphins beat the Jets (:lol:) and players, fans on the internet, whomever else...said "wait until the next game!!!! you'll see!!! even a blind squirrel can find a nut!!! Dolphins will get embarrassed in NY!!!"

Then, the Dolphins beat them once more. All of a sudden it's "shut up losers, look at our records, the Jets record is better!!!!!"

So, this thread is basically taking that dumb argument that was said over and over after the second Jets games (by Jets fans) and proving how dumb it truly was. What is the argument now?

If you go back to the pages during week 1-3, and show that those guys were saying...this thread makes those threads look hilarious now.

No reason to get mad at the guy; the Jets had their time against us for the past 100 years it seems...I live in NY I have heard it for years and years. Now that we beat them, we can't give it back to 'em? Neither team has sniffed a Super Bowl in awhile, so joking around with each other is our little fun (for now).

:lol:

A little early, but I appreciate the enthusiasm.

Especially when prior to the Jets/Dolphins MNF game, we all sat here and read about the almighty Jets and their vaunted D's 9 PPG, and whatever else. Heard that every single week the Jets won and the Dolphins lost.

Then the Dolphins beat the Jets (:lol:) and players, fans on the internet, whomever else...said "wait until the next game!!!! you'll see!!! even a blind squirrel can find a nut!!! Dolphins will get embarrassed in NY!!!"

Then, the Dolphins beat them once more. All of a sudden it's "shut up losers, look at our records, the Jets record is better!!!!!"

haha it is cute how the Jets fans are running out of excuses or smack talk. They said they would smash us the next time we played...we beat them and then they said, "well we are still ahead of you in the standings!", now they have the same record as us and we swept them.:chuckle:
They have lost 5 of their last 6. Keep up the good work Rex:up::boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom