Dee Milliner | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dee Milliner

The unfortunate thing is that somebody really doesn't have to drop.

With the weakness at the QB position you could easily see one or none taken above our pick. Which means that Bjoern Werner, Star Lotulelei, Sheldon Richardson, Luke Joeckel, Manti Te'o, Dee Milliner, Johnthan Banks, Cordarrelle Patterson, Jarvis Jones and Damontre Moore could ALL be off the board by the time Miami picks. And hell if no quarterback is taken in the top 11 (strong possibility) then you could see a Dion Jordan or Barkevious Mingo also go before you could get your hands on one.

Then what?
There is no doubt in my mind with Andy as HC of the chiefs they take a QB with the 1st pick (Geno). Then I see a possibility for Oakland/Jaguars to take a chance at barkley and the bills possibly grabbing Tyler Wilson. Either way I see the possibility of 4 teams reaching for QBs.

With the weakness at the QB position you could easily see one or none taken above our pick. Which means that Bjoern Werner, Star Lotulelei, Sheldon Richardson, Luke Joeckel, Manti Te'o, Dee Milliner, Johnthan Banks, Cordarrelle Patterson, Jarvis Jones and Damontre Moore could ALL be off the board by the time Miami picks. And hell if no quarterback is taken in the top 11 (strong possibility) then you could see a Dion Jordan or Barkevious Mingo also go before you could get your hands on one.

Then what?

IMHO Keenan Allen is a potential fallback pick. While he might not be explosive, he seems to me to fit the WCO well, and has been very productive. And while I agree the QB class is particularly weak, I do think though that somebody (or somebodies) will reach for a QB in front of us. It always happens. Just like we "reached" for a supposed 2nd rd talent last year with the 8th pick. Unless all the teams with a serious need at QB in front of us address the position in FA, but I really don't see that happening.

Then what?

I would draft the top WR off the board, and go after Xavier Rhoades, Jordan Poyer, or Logan Ryan in the 2nd round.

There is no doubt in my mind with Andy as HC of the chiefs they take a QB with the 1st pick (Geno). Then I see a possibility for Oakland/Jaguars to take a chance at barkley and the bills possibly grabbing Tyler Wilson. Either way I see the possibility of 4 teams reaching for QBs.

They won't take a guy #1 overall that rates a 2nd rounder.

Then what?

Man, I would love to see Patterson be there and take him with the 12th pick. Serious upside.

As for Dee Milliner, meh..

Milliner is the best CB. Highly doubt he falls to us. I could see Detroit picking him.

Pair him with Smith and you have two very good cover corners which is a big plus in todays NFL.

Back
Top Bottom