Derrius Thompson Messed Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Derrius Thompson Messed Up

Yeah, I still can't believe this guy gets another chance. :cry: He showed he had NOTHING when it really mattered. I don't care how good he looked in training camp. I'd have rather kept McKnight around, at least he could get some seperation, even if he dropped too many passes.

t2thejz said:
Im callin it now....HE WILL SUPRISE EVERYONE THIS SEASON
Yes, but is this a surprise like Keira Knightly showing up at your door and saying "Surprise, you just won a million dollars" or one like you're on the freeway and "Surprise, your brake line is cut"...I'd have to think it is going to be the latter...

Derr-T (what a crappy nickname) is just another failed experiment in the Wanny era. Add him to the pile...

Levi said:
i dont think he'll be a starter.

With CC and Boston around, i KNOW he wont be a starter...he'd just better hope that nobody outshines him for that #3 spot (though I'm pulling for Tolver to grab that...i've heard good things about him)

I dont think he will be a starter either...unless of an injury(knock on wood) but I still think he will suprise people

How could a veteran like Nails or McKnight, who have shown more postive things than DT have, get cut and DT, who showed practically nothing positive last year, gets to stay? Its thinking like this that shows why were where we are now.

Back
Top Bottom