Derrius Thompson Messed Up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Derrius Thompson Messed Up

Derrius was a big dissapointment in 03 and I think that he will be here through preseason and if there isn't much from him he will be cut before opening day. Jay, at times had put the ball where it needed to be for Derrius to catch alot of them were in the early New England game at home and Thompson could'nt bring them in. The #3 spot I see taken from someone unexpected.

they didnt cut him because they obviousely see potential or desire or passion or something that we dont. plus, they paid a pretty penny for him and are willing to give him another shot and want to give him one more chance before they cut him, which makes sense

anyways, i think he will put up slightly better numbers than he did last year from a #3 spot

miamirick said:
Along with the early jump I also remember him not dragging his feet before going out of bounds on a key play that would have gone for a first down.....I just don't remember the game...
I think that might have been the Pats game where we lost in OT if I'm not mistaken.

With Boston and Chambers strecthing the field Thompson could be very productive this year as the #3 receiver (assuming he is the #3). I dont think hes good enough to be a starter but hes a big reciever who has great hands. I dont think Mcknight has signed anywhere yet so maybe its still possible we could resign him.

KillerJosh373 said:
With Boston and Chambers strecthing the field Thompson could be very productive this year as the #3 receiver (assuming he is the #3). I dont think hes good enough to be a starter but hes a big reciever who has great hands. I dont think Mcknight has signed anywhere yet so maybe its still possible we could resign him.

Mcknight has signed with the Giants bro

Back
Top Bottom