Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS

This could be a disaster for the Browns lol. Or it could work out, but man that's a lot of guaranteed money.
And a **** ton of picks. How much talent will they be able to retain with the much money, let alone talent added without draft picks. Then can't forget if he will be suspended and how long. He could be suspended for atleast half of the season and maybe more. A ton to give up. And if talent can't be attained because of his salary, we've seen how Watson fared with lack of texans team which he was 4-12. Browns have talent now, but how long as a result

I'll admit, I murmured a "thank God" when I saw the news. I've been having a recurring nightmare that the breaking news would be "In a shocking turn of developments, the Houston Texans have agreed to trade Deshaun Watson to the Miami Dolphins. In exchange Houston receives 3- 1st's, 2-2nd's, Tua, Gesicki, and Wilkins."

I'm thankful it was only a nightmare. 🙏

Congratulations Cleveland Browns fans! Top 5 QB, no excuses remain.

FTJ

Browns trade Case Keenum to the Bills for a 7th round pick. They kind of bungled cap space very slightly as Keenum received a $1 million bonus on Friday for still being on the roster.

ESPN reporting that they are likely signing Jacoby Brissett to be their backup, LOL.

A lot of Browns fans are upset with the trade for Watson. They are asking how the organization could trade for someone like Watson who has 22 lawsuits against him.

I know exactly how they feel and I am thankful that the Dolphins were smart enough to not trade for him. Of course the smartest thing they did was fire Flores since he was behind the Watson to Miami rumors to begin with.

I thought the Jags were the runaway crown wearers for the most questionable contracts this offseason. Wow.......just wow Cleveland.

This guy gets butthurt, sits out all season, picks where he goes and you give him an enormous raise on top of it? You just gave him more power than anyone in the league, including your own HC and GM, because your franchise is now stuck with him for 5 years. Good luck if he gets hurt or continues to be a creeper.

And according to Moving the Chains, Brownies might keep Mayfield for a year so he can play during the suspension.

And according to Moving the Chains, Brownies might keep Mayfield for a year so he can play during the suspension.
The Browns will need to get rid of Mayfield ASAP...

I really think this is going to get ugly if they try to keep him. This is gonna be the new NFL drama worth watch...lol

Lol, this would be the Browniest thing ever!

Watson getting a second grand jury review.

Anyone thinking that 22 women being sexually assaulted in Texas was just going to go away or being bought out is blind.

This isn't going away...hell...Baker may have thrown a few bucks in just to share the pain...lol

After watching his press introducing him as a brown it left a lot of unanswered questions to me. How can a man have that many masseuse, even as a sports person I find that hard to believe. I also heard a lot of that's how my mama raised me, that she was a single mother. That has nothing to do with how you turn out as a person, money can do that kind of thing to you. I think this was a mistake as far as the browns go, it will eventually bite them in the butt. But then again I guess the law is different if you happen to be a talented athlete. I just don't understand it, if it was me I'm sure I would be sitting in jail somewhere right now instead of signing a 230 million guaranteed contract. Just makes me shake my head and wonder what this world is coming to 🤷🏻‍♂️

After watching his press introducing him as a brown it left a lot of unanswered questions to me. How can a man have that many masseuse, even as a sports person I find that hard to believe. I also heard a lot of that's how my mama raised me, that she was a single mother. That has nothing to do with how you turn out as a person, money can do that kind of thing to you. I think this was a mistake as far as the browns go, it will eventually bite them in the butt. But then again I guess the law is different if you happen to be a talented athlete. I just don't understand it, if it was me I'm sure I would be sitting in jail somewhere right now instead of signing a 230 million guaranteed contract. Just makes me shake my head and wonder what this world is coming to 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom