Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS

I'm not sure if people are just salty that he didn't come to Miami, but a lot of people disregard his talent in this thread. He is a top 5 QB.

2020 Stats:
4823 yrds 70.2% cmp 33 TD 7 INT

...and that was with a trash Texans team.

The picks and compensation are 100% worth it. The browns will make a run for the Super Bowl.
And were still sitting at home during the super bowl, just shows can’t win a SB with just one player.

I'm not sure if people are just salty that he didn't come to Miami, but a lot of people disregard his talent in this thread. He is a top 5 QB.

2020 Stats:

The picks and compensation are 100% worth it. The browns will make a run for the Super Bowl.
Salty? No

Relieved, thrilled and overjoyed he's not on my team yes.

Last edited:
The Browns were sitting there stewing knowing that another in-state team, the Bengals, were in the Super Bowl while they remained an afterthought. They needed to make a splash.

2020 Stats:

Good for him. I would not root for a team that traded for a rapist, personally

Man, I hope we play the Browns early in the season during the possible suspension. Yes DW's activities away from the field leave a lot to be desired, but he's a good QB, who'll have a "I'll show them" mentality. And the Browns have talent up front and all over.
The NFL will probably want a Tua vs Watson game. so thinking the game will be later after the suspension.

2020 Stats:

and all that translated to 4 wins total

Good for him. I would not root for a team that traded for a rapist, personally
See...here we go. You can talk about his criminal charges all day long, but ultimately...they were dropped. For a grand jury to vote to not even try the case means the evidence was INCREDIBLY weak and you still want to talk about it. We have a process and this country and that process says he is innocent whether you like it or not. Neither you nor I know what the truth is, but only one of us prances around as they do.

I will come back to gloat with the Browns are in the Super Bowl. There are a ton of teams that have proven a top 5 QB takes you there.

See...here we go. You can talk about his criminal charges all day long, but ultimately...they were dropped. For a grand jury to vote to not even try the case means the evidence was INCREDIBLY weak and you still want to talk about it. We have a process and this country and that process says he is innocent whether you like it or not. Neither you nor I know what the truth is, but only one of us prances around as they do.

I will come back to gloat with the Browns are in the Super Bowl. There are a ton of teams that have proven a top 5 QB takes you there.
OJ and Michael Jackson were found to be not guilty as well... it doesn't mean that any normal person doesn't realize they did it.

I'm not going to get political here, but if you still think in 2022 that the decisions of any given jury or district attorney are 100% rooted in merit at all times, you're completely delusional.

I can go outside and trip over a rock and fall on top of an instance of truly egregious jury conduct (see: recent Davie home invasion trial), or a district attorney with political motives trying (or declining to try) a case entirely in the face of the evidence. Watson is an ultra-wealthy celebrity; I think we can do some basic arithmetic on this one.

OJ and Michael Jackson were found to be not guilty as well... it doesn't mean that any normal person doesn't realize they did it.
Watson didn't even go to trial!!! I don't think a lot of people even know what a grand jury is and how easy it is to indict someone.

Hope on board.

Also, just gonna throw this out there, but Watson isn't a Dolphin. If you're this invested in taking up for the guy -- when he's not even on the team -- then people are absolutely going to question your motives for doing so.

Anything you'd like to share with us?

Back
Top Bottom