Deshaun Watson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson

This fool ends up throwing an interception returned for a TD and fumbles the ball for a TD. I remember when some fans where pounding to get him and getting rid of Tua. Definitely dodged a bullet here.
Yeah. I remember pointing out his 10% sack rate, how his defense carried him to the playoffs, the Texans regressed with him at QB, the fact that his “MVP season” was full of garbage time yards, that he wouldn’t be any good on our garbage team with our garbage offensive line Tua was playing behind, and that he isn’t a great decision maker. But all these clowns would say is “he won a playoff game and Tua hasn’t”. Well I told you so mother fu(£ers.

Sorry. I had some heated debates. Some people can’t see the forest through the trees. Lol

Last edited:
I wanted Deshaun Watson but never at the price Cleveland paid. They gave too much in the trade and gave him too big a contract, but that was before last year when Tua showed that he was an MVP type of QB.

Nowadays there isnt another QB I would rather have, the only thing missing on this team is a decent backup to cover for Tua in case of injury.

Tua has become the face of this franchise and has put this team on his back through hard work, dedication, and balls the size of grapefruits. He has earned my respect and commitment and I am riding with Tua until the wheels falls off but I still think we need to be prepared in case he goes down, other than that he is the best man for the job.

I wanted Deshaun Watson but never at the price Cleveland paid. They gave too much in the trade and gave him too big a contract, but that was before last year when Tua showed that he was an MVP type of QB.

Nowadays there isnt another QB I would rather have, the only thing missing on this team is a decent backup to cover for Tua in case of injury.

Tua has become the face of this franchise and has put this team on his back through hard work, dedication, and balls the size of grapefruits. He has earned my respect and commitment and I am riding with Tua until the wheels falls off but I still think we need to be prepared in case he goes down, other than that he is the best man for the job.
Tua was always showing flashes of being a franchise QB, the OLine was historically bad his first two years so there was only so much he could do. I had a million arguments with other Dolphins fans about it at the time.

I actually think Watson is a pretty decent QB but he seems to have regressed, and now they lost Chubb, they might be in real trouble

That AFC north is a mess. Ravens 2-0 but banged up. Cleveland well is Cleveland. Burrow will be out for awhile with this nagging calf. Pitts looks meh.

Back
Top Bottom