Deshaun Watson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson

Not to mention his multiple grabbing of face mask penalties.....oh wait I did mention it

I noticed Watson was very vocal in the huddle holding his teammates accountable when they screwed up. I would be curious as to how the players and the coaches respond to those two dumbass facemask penalties? They could have won that game. I am not a Browns fan and after watching him last night, not a Watson fan. As a general fan of football, it ticks me off because those penalties were really stupid and unnecessary. He basically screwed his teammates over. So glad he's not our QB. The guy is toxic.

I posted here I didn’t want Watson even before the allegations came out. He signed a new contract and then sat out demanding a trade because of “disrespect” by the team owner.

The massage allegations came out afterwards and made him untradeable until the legal implications got worked out. However, he sat out of the 2021 season entirely on his own and essentially quit on the Texans after signing a new contract. He wasn’t suspended until after he was traded to Browns and ended his self-imposed hold out then missed much of 2022 on top.

Somehow that mother****** got paid by Texans and then Browns though, but in the end, you can’t sit out almost 2 years in professional sports and still be elite.

It was ****ing mother****ing Brian Flores that wanted him
Unfortunately there were quite a few posters on here that wanted the pervert too. Of course those posters were also the main Tua haters on here and most of them would rather see Mickey Mouse at QB for the Dolphins than Tua.

Unfortunately there were quite a few posters on here that wanted the pervert too. Of course those posters were also the main Tua haters on here and most of them would rather see Mickey Mouse at QB for the Dolphins than Tua.
Yes and somewhere somebody has a list of those posters.

Not me but sure wouldn't put it past @Mach2 having a spreadsheet somewhere detailing out such info lol

I don’t understand the fascination of this board when it comes to other QB's. You all love putting them down toelevate Tua. All QB’s will throw an INT or fumble at some point during the season some more than others. Didn’t Tua not fumble last year vs 49ers that was returned for a TD? So far this season has he not had his fair share of fumbles on the snap, while directly under center? He also has his share of INTs, if we are being honest they were INT where the receivers are not given a chance to adjust to the ball. That is more of a concern than a pick 6 that bounces off the receiver's hand or tipped that falls into the defender's hands. Watson did fumble and that’s on him **** happens. Right now he isn’t playing like an elite QB, but the season is still early.

I don’t understand the fascination of this board when it comes to other QB's. You all love putting them down toelevate Tua. All QB’s will throw an INT or fumble at some point during the season some more than others. Didn’t Tua not fumble last year vs 49ers that was returned for a TD? So far this season has he not had his fair share of fumbles on the snap, while directly under center? He also has his share of INTs, if we are being honest they were INT where the receivers are not given a chance to adjust to the ball. That is more of a concern than a pick 6 that bounces off the receiver's hand or tipped that falls into the defender's hands. Watson did fumble and that’s on him **** happens. Right now he isn’t playing like an elite QB, but the season is still early.

The QB had 3 turnovers resulting in 14 points and two face mask penalties for 30 yards. Cherry coat it how you want but that is a shitty day at the office for anyone.

Never heard of QBs getting flagged for facemasks. Guy can't keep his hands of people lol

I've loved Tua since Alabama, and wanted him to be our long term QB - but I still wanted to take a flyer on Watson. Glad I was wrong.

Physically Watson seems to be the same dude, but wow...the drop off is real.

He must be suffering from some mental ramifications from the sexual assault allegations, because he is not the same dude....at all.

Yes and somewhere somebody has a list of those posters.

Not me but sure wouldn't put it past @Mach2 having a spreadsheet somewhere detailing out such info lol
Haha..... Not really an "I told you so" kind of guy. All the idiots that wanted to trade all kinds of high round picks + a huge contract know who they are. If they want to hide, or pretend they didn't feel that way, that's on them.

Tuas main thing was injuries. The talent was always there. The oline players know he has be healthy in order to advance in the playoffs. So far they doing excelent....at times we have a fullback rb and tend helping the oline to block and it's working. So far only 1 sack in 2 games. That's outstanding work by all the blockers. And tuas marino like release of the football is key.
We have a chance of having one of the best seasons we've ever had. When we get Ramsey Needham back we will be a much better defense. Go phins

They gave up first-round picks in 2022, 2023 and 2024 as well as a 2023 third-round pick and a 2024 fourth-round pick. And now they have lost one of the best RBs in the NFL. Watson looked rusty and that's being kind.
For the record I never wanted him. Asking price was too much and his off the field antics sealed it.

Back
Top Bottom