Details in Aaron Hernandez Arrest | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Details in Aaron Hernandez Arrest

well, he had the whole world but would've lost his soul. now he can find jesus in prison. the thug-wannabe he shot probably goes to hell but everybody can't get a good deal.

What made the guy "thug-wannabe" in your eyes. As far as I am concerned, he is a murder victim. Beware of karma my friend.

That's pretty detailed stuff to be fake info, but think what you like. The guy that posted it is pretty well known and no one called him out on it.

It might be paraphrased. Here are some reputable news sources with some similar info. I prefer to go with reputable sources, instead of info copy & pasted from message boards.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...harged-with-murder-in-death-of-dorchester-man

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/26/former-new-england-patriot-aaron-hernandez-charged-with-murder/

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20712383,00.html

All of this was a recap of the arraignment hearing broadcast from the courtroom. It is a pretty good summarization of the case and preponderance of the evidence to date laid out by the district attorney for the prosecution.

The common theme in all this? A lot of what happened was caught on video. I know that some folks are bothered that most everything is on surveillance but in situations like this I'm all for it.

What the hell is wrong with you? Odin Lloyd played in my football league and was a very well liked man. He had his life taken from him by some maniac who apparently likes to shoot his friends. Your ignorance amuses me though, you didn't know him and you try passing judgment on him. I'm just glad i'm here to let everyone know your statement is full of ****.
you didn't know him either yet you're passing judgement based on people saying they liked him in a football league. the fact he was hanging out in bars with thugs makes it reasonable to assume he was one too or wanted to be. so what the hell is wrong with you?

These tweets are sad and are out there,I cant find the threads either.It's harder now because the tweets are evidence unless they were on a forum.

Moral of the story here folks. Don't kill people, and def don't kill people and dump them in a rich area. If they find that guy dead in a ghetto, there would've been nothing to worry about. If you wanna kill people gangland style, do it in gangland. Or go to prison for life.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

somewhere....

ray-1.jpg

What a ****ing dumbass.

The said part is capital punishment is unconstitutional in Massachusetts.

What the hell is wrong with you? Odin Lloyd played in my football league and was a very well liked man. He had his life taken from him by some maniac who apparently likes to shoot his friends. Your ignorance amuses me though, you didn't know him and you try passing judgment on him. I'm just glad i'm here to let everyone know your statement is full of ****.

Agreed. How the **** do you assume the guy is bad because he was killed by a bad person? The way he texted his mom Lets me know that he wasn't like them. I am curious as to what he did that caused this. He may have just seen Hernandez do some dirt. But the idea that dude is going to hell is ****ed up. People are clueless.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for this post...and the OP... What I dont get is WHY wasn't Lloyd to be trusted? What was he telling people? Why is Hernandez so paranoid? What shady crap was he up to?

Feenster- Sorry about your friend sucks he was caught up in that. Unfortunately a lot of people are going to automatically going to assume he is a gangster because of who he was associating with. I did the same thing, but I take your word for it and my opinion has change. You can't blame him for wanting to hang out with Hernandez. So if he wasn't involved in drug dealings or gangs this is a really sad story.

Agreed. How the **** do you assume the guy is bad because he was killed by a bad person? The way he texted his mom Lets me know that he wasn't like them. I am curious as to what he did that caused this. He may have just seen Hernandez do some dirt. But the idea that dude is going to hell is ****ed up. People are clueless.

I dont think thats a crazy conclusion to jump to. I am glad I read feensters post though. I said its possible that Llyod was gang affiliated in the other thread but I didnt mean nothing against him, personally. This is a baffling situation. Those texts made my stomach turn. I couldn't imagine being a semi-pro athlete, befriending one of the best TEs in the NFL, then coming to the realization he is going to end your life. whoa.

Back
Top Bottom