Devonta Smith MCL injury dodged bullet by Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devonta Smith MCL injury dodged bullet by Miami?

Doesn't sound like he'll miss the start of the regular season, so why the thread? Could be back in two weeks.
I understand the thread because it is NFL related. I just don’t understand why an injury to a player on the Eagles is on The Dolphin forum. There is a general NFL forum more suitable for injuries to players on other teams

Just came in here for the comedy, god knows we don’t get it from comedians anymore. Thanks for the read.

The weird part is HOW WILLIAMS GOT HURT. I don't think the extent of his injury was published last year.
Speaking of that Williams got hurt on a dirty play. If you go back and look at that there was some extra curricular below the knee action by that DB

Speaking of that Williams got hurt on a dirty play. If you go back and look at that there was some extra curricular below the knee action by that DB

Personally I'm of the opinion that the Cardinals defender tweaked it and Wilkinson unknowingly finished the job.

I wanted Smith over Chase and Waddle. He still reminds me of Marvin Harrison. I look forward to eating crow when Waddle becomes Tyreke Hill though.

I understand the thread because it is NFL related. I just don’t understand why an injury to a player on the Eagles is on The Dolphin forum. There is a general NFL forum more suitable for injuries to players on other teams

I agree

Waddle was injured last season too so it’s a toss up on injuries

Back
Top Bottom