Did we win enough to earn a Monday Night Football game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did we win enough to earn a Monday Night Football game?

What are the chances we get a Monday Night Football game this year? Maybe 2?

If we sign one of the big name WRs I think we get at least 2, maybe 3. Between Thursday and Monday...prob not a Sunday yet.

Jimmy Johnson had it right. The very best scenario is 1:00 PM at home every single week.
Now, we cannot have all home games. So the second best scenario is 1:00 PM every single game!
Lets all hope the 2nd New England game happens at home at 1:00 PM. And lets hope it is played before the final game of the season. Unless we are playoff bound and resting starters. :lol:

I don't know why any network would want to show a Dolphins home game with all the empty seats. Not a good look.

If we get Mike Wallace, I can see Miami vs. Pittsburgh as a Monday Night.

We will get a MNF game against the Jets. Great rivalry, we're on the upswing and the Jets are Woody's Circus Act. There's good TV there.

I think every team will have at least 1 primetime game. And they'll probably end up having us play the Bills on thursday night again sadly.

every tam gets at least one Thursday game(at leats that is how they did it last year). I would expect you'd geta MN game, most teams do, the marquee game is Sunday Night. You probably won't get one of those but could be flexed if you are in the hunt.

We will get a Thursday night game, well because everyone does.

Games I could see on Sunday or Monday night would be.

Miami vs Indy: Luck vs Tanny
Miami vs Steelers: If Wallace is signed
Miami vs Pats: Division Game

Thursday Night is hardly a prime time game.. It's played in NFL Network only, the NFL does this for they can bring viewers to their channel/get people to buy the cable package to see their team's play. It's ridiculous. Keep it on a real national televised channel, not NFL Network..

I'll guess we'll get one Thursday night and one Monday night. The team has a whisper of up and coming right now so that should equate to a Monday night slot, maybe early season.

Nessler provides more class to the Thursday night games than they've ever enjoyed in the booth, but I still don't understand why they count in the standings. Everything feels cheap and contrived, like an NFL Network game show.

I hate TNF. The Cee-lo green intro is the worst thing I've ever seen. Question for those in the know, does this come out before FA or after? I think we would definitely get atleast 1 game or 1 more game then we would with our current roster if we make the big moves we all hope we do this offseason

I hope not...

I hate waiting until Sunday/Monday night...

Rather have all the games at 1 pm Sunday...

Agreed. I despise night games. Nothing like getting up at 4:00 AM on a Tuesday after a Monday Night loss.

Back
Top Bottom