Dion Jordan will be active tomorrow night for the Seahawks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan will be active tomorrow night for the Seahawks

Please tell me that was sarcasm at its finest?

Remember when Vontae Davis made that bold statement that he and Sean Smith were the best CB tandem in the league????
Do you remember what Revis told him???

Well.... GO WATCH SOME TAPES and get back to me with your unfounded sarcasm remarks!!!!

Dion-Jordan-Covering-Gronk.gif

Which wish nothing bad on him but I don't think we'll see him do much other than run down the field on Specials.

Wow. That was like at the top of Ireland's great pics!

We were loaded with pics and he threw the dart and hit some woman is a$$!

I'm sure seattle will see the same results out of this bum that we did and if not good for them. He never deserved to be picked that high and should have been cut along time ago

I hope he showcases what made him a top pick. Philbin and the rise of Vernon really screwed up his development...They should name a strain of weed after Philbin.

They have...It's called "Choas lite".....It's wound tight and you think it's going to be good,but turns out to be less than average.

Remember when Vontae Davis made that bold statement that he and Sean Smith were the best CB tandem in the league????
Do you remember what Revis told him???

Well.... GO WATCH SOME TAPES and get back to me with your unfounded sarcasm remarks!!!!
I couldn't care less about watching tape on him. You go and worship his tapes. He's a bum. How many times was the guy suspended? He couldn't care less about the the team and you think I want to wath one freekin highlight? Please.

I couldn't care less about watching tape on him. You go and worship his tapes. He's a bum. How many times was the guy suspended? He couldn't care less about the the team and you think I want to wath one freekin highlight? Please.

You missed the whole point buddy!!! I'm referring to Dion jordan, the athlete... Not Dion Jordan's attitude/drug use.

Hahaha. I just saw that. Here it comes - very late bloomer. If this continues then I know we are cursed.
No matter what we made right decision on Jordan you cannot wait 7 years for a top draft pick to develop and he is not suddenly going to be a stud. He had one sack which is already equal to his output per season here.
He is was not , is not and never will be an elite NFL player . Odds are he never will be an average one

No matter what we made right decision on Jordan you cannot wait 7 years for a top draft pick to develop and he is not suddenly going to be a stud. He had one sack which is already equal to his output per season here.
He is was not , is not and never will be an elite NFL player . Odds are he never will be an average one
I don't disagree that we did the right thing. The guy was a train wreck off of the field.

Back
Top Bottom