Direct TV Question

Finlandia said:
Do NOT take the bown acid. The Ticket is the deal and I could not
live without it. I hated going to crowded sports bars with a hangover
and bed hair to eat crap food and pay 5 bucks for a PBR and
having to stand for the whole game.
It only runs me $140 and I would pay a lot more than that if
I had to.

That is exactly why I have had the Sunday Ticket for the past nine years. I remember going to those smokey, nasty, loud, four dollar a beer dives ( that were always full of either Bronco,Chiefs,Cowboys, or Raiders fans). Even if the Dolphins were to ever finish 0-16 (never gonna happen-even with Fredo as the head coach), I would still buy the Ticket for all of the other big games I want to watch. The College package is good if you are really big into college football but like everyone else says its limited. If you have to choose between the two, think about how you will feel if the Dolphins were on a tear and go 16-0 and you missed some of the games.....
Sunday Ticket is the best money I spend all year long.

The way everyone should do NFL ticket is by getting the 5 recieve deal then giving out the extra receivers to your buds and spliting the cost. If you can get by with two in your house then lend out the other 3 you can split the $200 4 ways and just pay $50. a piece. It is less than that if ya get the ticket more than two years in a row. $50.00 bucks for the ticket is a deal no matter how ya look at it. I have done it that way for three years now.

NCFINFAN38 said:
The way everyone should do NFL ticket is by getting the 5 recieve deal then giving out the extra receivers to your buds and spliting the cost. If you can get by with two in your house then lend out the other 3 you can split the $200 4 ways and just pay $50. a piece. It is less than that if ya get the ticket more than two years in a row. $50.00 bucks for the ticket is a deal no matter how ya look at it. I have done it that way for three years now.

Now the Directv rep who prowls this board can get them to require all the receivers to be hooked up to one phone number. :lol:

Its all your fault... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom