Divide hardens between Chargers, Bosa | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Divide hardens between Chargers, Bosa

Yeah as it makes Bosa look even more and more of a Prima Donna!

The Chargers are being ridiculous. The funny thing is that predictably, fans have rushed to the defense of management. Sports fans are funny. :lol: As if they wouldn't want things in their favor.

It's ridiculous that the Chargers want to defer a signing bonus until next year. That's the equivalent of you and I being awarded a Christmas bonus this year but not actually collecting it until Thanksgiving next year.

You and I can say that and it goes unchallenged. When it's sports, you get the, "They make sooo much money! Greedy! I'd give ____ to make that kind of money!" That's when you realize that the most sports fans are just jealous little bitches.

Chargers have pulled their offer. :bobdole:

That Chargers organization is due for a complete overhaul. From the front office to the coaching staff. If I was the owner, I'd be absolutely livid right now. Every single top ten pick since the new CBA went into effect has received their entire signing bonus the first season. There is absolutely no reason to defer the signing bonus, unless you're worried you may have to cut your third overall pick after his first season with the team, which means you shouldn't have picked him. Give the guy his signing bonus like 31 other teams have done for the last several years and move forward. This is self-sabotage and completely on the Chargers. No wonder this team consistently performs below their talent level.

You and I can say that and it goes unchallenged. When it's sports, you get the, "They make sooo much money! Greedy! I'd give ____ to make that kind of money!" That's when you realize that the most sports fans are just jealous little bitches.

Most people just see the salaries these guys make and don't realize the pounding these guys take and the physical condition it leaves them in afterwards. I don't know that I would take a couple million dollars now with the caveat that if I make to my mid-50s, I get to live out the rest of my days with any number of physical issues and lots of chronic pain. Peyton Manning can't even move his godamn neck anymore and he plays a position that is supposed to take the least number of hits. These guys are getting paid now for extreme health issues later in life.

Bosa will be a bust like his dad and uncle

I think this is absolutely the truth of it.

And that's without making any judgment on who's right and who's wrong and who's being unreasonable with the contract. I just think the reality of the situation, as it has lined up, between how the Chargers want to use him, the ugliness of his relationship with the team, and the fact that he can't even get signed, is all lining up to B U S T .

San Diego Chargers ‏@Chargers 42s43 seconds ago
We've signed Joey Bosa to a four-year contract.

He is in the shower crying, using his tears as lube as he jerks off to a picture of Sanchez. He'll pop up before too long.

No contract details yet. Wouldn't it be something if he came out and got injured now after all this.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Chargers compromised on cash flow in years 2,3,4 + gave Joey Bosa largest upfront signing bonus in Chargers history; SD got offset language.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Chargers and Joey Bosa reached a 4-year, $25.8M contract, source said. He gets a $17M signing bonus. It's all fully guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom