Division is "open"... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Division is "open"...

This ain't college ball...the difference between winning games and losing is a fine line...some of you put too much stock in what happens in a game or two.

The Dolphins could easily get it together and win this division.

You did say "EASILY" ?

The Jets looked better than the Dolphins in 7 of the 8 quarters they played. The Pats are better than the Dolphins until proven otherwise. Buffalo is better than the Dolphins just based on the eye test, but it's hard to say if they will be fighting for a playoff spot or running out the string when the Dolphins play them at the end of the year. Would like to spoil their playoff party like they did us in 2013.

Without our starting QB we're at a huge disadvantage in the division. I'd feel much better about our chances if Ryan was healthy.

I didn't think the Jets would win more than 2 games this season, but we are seeing what a competent QB can do for even a crappy team. I actually wish we had McCown over Cutler.

Right now, the Bills will beat us twice, definitely at least once. We don't know what the offense will look like with no Ajayi so the Raiders game will tell a lot. The Jets can win. There's no guarantee we don't end up in the cellar this year.

The Jets scare me much more than the Bills and we're through with them. I'll take my chances against that suspect defense that just gave up 34 points and a rookie head coach. I wouldn't "give" Buffalo any games against us even with Cutler

It's pretty amazing with all the unfortunate issues we've endured. How this team is 4-3 I will never know. If we win vs the Raiders, 5-3 with this team is a miracle. Gase deserves credit for not giving up after all the **** he's dealt with. Drake opens up our offense a ton IMO. Time will tell if trading Ajayi was the right move.

This ain't college ball...the difference between winning games and losing is a fine line...some of you put too much stock in what happens in a game or two.

The Dolphins could easily get it together and win this division.

Where was that fine line in Baltimore?

All we need is this QB-getting-injured trend thing to continue...w Brady up next...

If we lose to the Raiders at home after all this noise with Ajayi we'll be trending towards the toilet. It's put up or shut for Gase, he called the play.

Back
Top Bottom