***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills*** | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills***

Team is no where as good on offense without Diggs.

They’d be crazy to let him go!
Josh Allen was a 3rd year QB then, not now. Diggs is good but is he worth the distractions? Regardless I don't think they can move him this year, cap implications are huge, it would have to be a mega trade type thing (unlikely).

The frustrations in Buffalo are similar to those here, years of let down.

Josh Allen was a 3rd year QB then, not now. Diggs is good but is he worth the distractions? Regardless I don't think they can move him this year, cap implications are huge, it would have to be a mega trade type thing (unlikely).

They can post-June him this year and take a big hit. It's not pretty no matter how this works out, but that may be the only way. Diggs is a malcontent also which makes matters worse. He's going to nuke them if they don't make hard decisions now. Next year the cap hits just keep coming. The other problem is his production just isn't there. Not sure if its the Allen pairing or what, but something is amiss there.

2024 Cap Savings: $19,005,000

2024 Dead Cap: $8,849,000
2025 Dead Cap: $22,247,000

Sheesh, taking a 23MM cap hit for a player not even playing there anymore is terrifying, this is not able to be spread out, that is a hard cap hit in '25 they will have to eat. Remember this those who hate Grier. He and Shore are very good at contract structures.

Sh*t I didn't even notice this little nugget in his contract:

• 2024 salary fully guarantees 3/17/2024
They are f*cked. Nevermind. Lol. That's a poison pill.

He’d struggle without Diggs.

They’d have to find someone that can replace what he can do.

The guy specifically has been a Dolphins killer.

Last edited:
Nope, just Todd Bowles goofing lol. He even doubled down on it today, which I think makes it even worse. He thought a 49-yard FG was a gimme.

That's utterly bizarre. Call me hyperbolic, but I think Todd Bowles could/should probably be fired with cause for that. It's a one score game, and you don't want to force them to try a kicking play with 36 seconds left? Good Lord. Stranger things have happened, and will happen again. Loser mindset.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom