***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills*** | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills***

When did Harbaugh become this automatic HOF NFL coach all of a sudden?

A for sure can’t miss HC?

Like Nic Saban who had far more accomplishments as a College HC?

I swear the power we give others based on what I don’t even know is astonishing.
Unlike Saban, Harbaugh has actually done VERY WELL as an NFL head coach, taking the Niners to the Super Bowl, and IIRC, another year in the championship game.

I swear the power we give others based on what I don’t even know is astonishing.

Name one place Harbaugh didn’t succeed. Do homework before you respond.

Did you know that he actually already coached in the NFL and did really well??

Have a good buddy who is a die hard Bills fan......went on the Bills Mafia forum to see what they were saying as we are getting together tonight. Interesting reading....

* They absolutely hate McDermott. A lot of anger towards him
* Disgusted with Diggs. Diva who has disappeared and keeps crying yet not performing
* You can imagine the kicker comments...oh boy
* Most Josh Allen posts recognized he played pretty well, but a lot of criticism of his last couple of series and decision making
* Multiple posts about blowing it up and starting again. 6 Years of Josh Allen and nothing to show for it
* Huge drops by Diggs and Sherfield were mentioned over and over again

Looked pretty typical to me after a close loss. The Diggs hate really jumps out at you but aside from that, what we typically see when everyone is frustrated.

Have a good buddy who is a die hard Bills fan......went on the Bills Mafia forum to see what they were saying as we are getting together tonight. Interesting reading....

* Disgusted with Diggs. Diva who has disappeared and keeps crying yet not performing
* Most Josh Allen posts recognized he played pretty well, but a lot of criticism of his last couple of series and decision making
* Multiple posts about blowing it up and starting again. 6 Years of Josh Allen and nothing to show for it

Looked pretty typical to me after a close loss. The Diggs hate really jumps out at you but aside from that, what we typically see when everyone is frustrated.
My friends have some of he same comments summarized below:
  • McDermott for the most part is spared, they want a new OC in Buffalo to retool the offense. Unless a top notch coach like Vrabel or Harbaugh are obtainable
  • Cash out Diggs to retool the offense, get some return on your investment while you can and move on. He is now a distraction that is no longer needed.
  • Allen played well overall, the last series was more about play calling questions and not so much all on Allen.
  • Overall the D was decimated with injuries but played better than expected.
  • No need to cover the kicker lol.

Didn’t watch the game, was this a display error or did the Bucs screw this up?

I didn't understand that either. Maybe the screen was wrong. Goff was snapping the ball early on the play clock, with seemingly no concern about Tampa Bay's time out. That leads me to believe they didn't have a time out. Goff was only concerned with making sure the final snap happened below 40. If Tampa Bay had a time out then Goff would have been doing them a huge favor by snapping so early on 2nd and 3rd down. Detroit would have been forced to punt at just below 40 seconds.

I didn't understand that either. Maybe the screen was wrong. Goff was snapping the ball early on the play clock, with seemingly no concern about Tampa Bay's time out. That leads me to believe they didn't have a time out. Goff was only concerned with making sure the final snap happened below 40. If Tampa Bay had a time out then Goff would have been doing them a huge favor by snapping so early on 2nd and 3rd down. Detroit would have been forced to punt at just below 40 seconds.
Nope, just Todd Bowles goofing lol. He even doubled down on it today, which I think makes it even worse. He thought a 49-yard FG was a gimme.

Must have went to the Mario Christobal school of clock management

Hmmm KC opens +3 with total at 44.5... SF line up to -7. Weather looks to be a perfect 69 and sunny in SF.
It's been baffling to me that Kansas City's point projections are so low throughout the playoffs. This game they only give them 20.5. The line is -3.5 and over/under 44.5. That equates to Ravens 24 Chiefs 20.5

I'd be scared to wager Mahomes under 20.5. This is Kansas City's point production during his playoff games:

I learned very early that the best wagers are when normalcy works in your favor. Somehow there was overboard weight placed on Kansas City's regular season results.

Nope, just Todd Bowles goofing lol. He even doubled down on it today, which I think makes it even worse. He thought a 49-yard FG was a gimme.

Seriously? I'm flabbergasted. That meant it was a double screw up by Bowles and the Lions, who were doing absolutely nothing to make sure Tampa Bay would have as little time remaining as possible.

For a while I was giving Bowles too much credit. When he didn't call time out immediately after first down I was thinking maybe he's baiting Goff into complacency and will spring the time out after 3rd down. And that would have worked. Goff snapped the second down play at something like 17 on the clock, then similar on 3rd down.

Diggs isn’t going anywhere. Without him that team offensively becomes much easier to defend.

My friends have some of he same comments summarized below:
  • McDermott for the most part is spared, they want a new OC in Buffalo to retool the offense. Unless a top notch coach like Vrabel or Harbaugh are obtainable
  • Cash out Diggs to retool the offense, get some return on your investment while you can and move on. He is now a distraction that is no longer needed.
  • Allen played well overall, the last series was more about play calling questions and not so much all on Allen.
  • Overall the D was decimated with injuries but played better than expected.
  • No need to cover the kicker lol.

Team is no where as good on offense without Diggs.

They’d be crazy to let him go!

Back
Top Bottom