***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills*** | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills***

Hmmm KC opens +3 with total at 44.5... SF line up to -7. Weather looks to be a perfect 69 and sunny in SF.
Hard to envision Detroit getting past San Francisco, but you never know.

Baltimore is blowing out everyone. But KC always has a chance with Mahomes.

I think it will be Baltimore versus San Francisco.

Agreed I expect the Niners to win and the other game to be a tossup. Ravens have been better than KC all year but I wouldn't bet against Mahomes.

I didn’t see the media talking or writing about all the injuries the Dolphins suffered going into the playoffs. Yet today that seemed like the excuse the announcers wanted to blame for the Bills losing to the Chiefs.
Yeah, I heard Romo say, "bills have been decimated injuries"! What a horrible bills apologist. That oline had zero missed plays all season.

This is our playoffs for the last 25 years as dolphins fans .. rooting against Bills and Pats

Not sure what you’re talking about. We’ve made the playoffs and by far had the most difficult game with the most depleted rosters.

No one came close to having to go to KC in the 4th coldest game on record on the road…

How many playoff teams went on the road and played in domes?

The Bills claim this season is they beat the Steelers at home.

Respect your team or find another one.

Last edited:

49ers barely got pass the Packers. They haven’t been right since and Purdy bleeds…a lot!

Me too. I’m in Rochester. It’s unbearable when they win.
I was in a 5 year program at the University at Buffalo from 2007-2012. They were so bad the game was blacked out each week because fans refused to go to games. Spent a lot of time in the Rochester area; my wife graduated from RIT.

Buffalo is going to have a conversation about the future because this is another year under their HC where they lost to KC and wasted another great year from Allen. You never know when something can go wrong and you aren't great anymore. They haven't even won the AFC yet.
You kinda do with Allen, it's when his legs give out. He's a bang average pocket passer. Buffalo ain't winning **** when Allen is kept in the pocket. There is a reason they asked him to run 12 times per game for the last 8 games.

All the Josh Allen nut huggers and cucks on here would have you believe he's an elite QB but he isn't. He's an elite scrambler and Buffalo need to hope his legs hold out until the end of that contract or else they will be in trouble. Going by their logic, Buffalo should be tearing it all up right now, getting rid of the QB, coach and GM since they've had 6 years now and not even a Super Bowl appearance never mind a win to show for it.

Back
Top Bottom