***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills*** | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills***

He took a nice hit late in the 2nd half of the game. I wonder if that had an effect as he missed on a couple of plays afterwards.

I'll say there's a reason QB hits is a kept stat.
For sure ..and the ones Allen gets are just different. Full on direct contact pounding.
He's a beast and built like an Ox. But still there's gotta be a point when the body starts to give up and the mind too.

Swifties / Mahomes
vince-carter-vince.gif

Bills fans / Allen

Yeah I'm not on the Llamar/Ravens bandwagon..... All they have done is beat an upstart in the Texans.... Have zero faith in Llamar in the playoffs vs quality teams. Next week will be his chance to prove it, til then will go with the defending SB Champs!
That ravens defense is legit tho. They stomped the niners when they were on fire, they shut down lions offense when they played them, you name it with the high powered offenses. The chiefs offense is still not like before, I could see ravens defense doing the same vs chiefs

That ravens defense is legit tho. They stomped the niners when they were on fire, they shut down lions offense when they played them, you name it with the high powered offenses. The chiefs offense is still not like before, I could see ravens defense doing the same vs chiefs
Find out soon enough, taking KC Moneyline and the Under

We have had some low points as Dolphins fans. BUT! WE have never reached the depths of being trashed by Swifties on Twitter/X 🤣
That's a special level of hell. The worst part is there isn't even a comeback for it since they can't talk any chit about Taylor in her field.

Back
Top Bottom