***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills*** | Page 110 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills***

Calls Mount for Bills-Chiefs NFL Officiating Crew to Be Investigated​

The controversial, late call gave Mahomes and Co. a first down, extending their drive while holding a three-point lead.

Check this out:

The officiating crew argued that the Chiefs wide received was bumped by the Buffalo defense after the ball was thrown. But replay review clearly shows the bump happened before the pass, meaning a penalty should not have been called.

It's one thing to make the call in the moment. It's another when refs huddle together, talk for a minute and then throw a flag.

Beside Josh Average the rest of the bills rbs are soft. They go down on first contact and diggs and shitfield had huge misses I would not be suprised see new rbs and wrs in Buffalo next season

PS. Henry please do not visit buffalo
Diggs is gone for sure
Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Bills over pay for Henry, who I’m not really worried about by the way

I didn’t see the media talking or writing about all the injuries the Dolphins suffered going into the playoffs. Yet today that seemed like the excuse the announcers wanted to blame for the Bills losing to the Chiefs.
Our injury riddled team held the chiefs to less points on the road than the bills did at home. I know it doesn’t matter- but I am laughing at the epic pain that is going on in Buffalo…

I love it

Our injury riddled team held the chiefs to less points on the road than the bills did at home. I know it doesn’t matter- but I am laughing at the epic pain that is going on in Buffalo…

I love it
I wish I could laugh but our finish was an embarrassment on an epic scale

Those hits must start take a toll at some point I'm thinking he has 2 more elite level seasons before he starts to decline like Cam Newton.
He took a nice hit late in the 2nd half of the game. I wonder if that had an effect as he missed on a couple of plays afterwards.

I'll say there's a reason QB hits is a kept stat.

I love it
Having a solid OL that has played together all year gave Buffalo a chance. Chris Jones was held in check

Back
Top Bottom