***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills*** | Page 109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Divisional Round Thread Bucs vs Lions—Chiefs vs Bills***

Happened after their loss to the Broncos also. I was able to see a few thread titles before it crashed (or was took down) today and one was "Do we have a kicker problem".

At face value, Tyler Bass is a really good kicker -- 85% in his career and definitely has a long leg. But checked out his playoff numbers and in 9 games now he's 12 of 17 on field goals and has missed three extra points as well. From 40-49 he is 2 of 6.
Grier would give him guaranteed money.

And yet it won't. Go play Madden, son.
I think Lamar gets it hands-down as well. He's very well liked around the league, that helps.

Gotta admit, the kid's throwing has come around. He's not-so-much an RB that can throw anymore. Still deadly AF running, but his throwing has improved by a lot since his MVP season.

They announce it this week right? Or before Super Bowl?

So sad!

Lebron James Reaction GIF

I think Lamar gets it hands-down as well. He's very well liked around the league, that helps.

Gotta admit, the kid's throwing has come around. He's not-so-much an RB that can throw anymore. Still deadly AF running, but his throwing has improved by a lot since his MVP season.

They announce it this week right? Or before Super Bowl?
Goff may get it

Back
Top Bottom