Do the Dolphins now have the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Dolphins now have the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East?

You don't appear to even understand what I was pointing out. It has nothing to do with the Jags. It has to do with the consistency people approach topics with.

Also wtf is my agenda i don't even like Tua and said he's second best. So try again.
Lol, you 100% moved the goal post. This thread is about Tua vs Wilson vs Jones.

Day 1 of the draft is over. The Jets have taken the QB from BYU and the Patriots have taken the quarterback from Alabama. I think a reasonable argument can be made that Tua will work out to be the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East.

I know I'm going to be slaughtered for holding this opinion, but it is what it is.

Flame away.
Are you high? I’ve seen Ice Cream last longer in July in Florida than Wilson will last in NY

You are pointing out that if Lawrence WAS in the AFCE he WOULD be rated above Tua. Okay, but he isn't and neither WIlson nor Jones is in the same category of Lawrence as a generational talent.

Okay let me break this down.

You have no idea who the best QB in the draft will be. Noone does. Its all a projection.

Asking the projection of the #1 vs #2 shouldn't have a giant impact on the question was my point, because anyone can fail or succeed.

No idea what your problem is with my opinion. Like I said if you find it irrelevant its no skin off my back, I do however find it relevant and you can't seem to leave it alone.

Day 1 of the draft is over. The Jets have taken the QB from BYU and the Patriots have taken the quarterback from Alabama. I think a reasonable argument can be made that Tua will work out to be the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East.

I know I'm going to be slaughtered for holding this opinion, but it is what it is.

Flame away.
we'll see but i have hopes that we might have the best in the group going forward.. let's see what happens

Okay let me break this down.

You have no idea who the best QB in the draft will be. Noone does. Its all a projection.

Asking the projection of the #1 vs #2 shouldn't have a giant impact on the question was my point, because anyone can fail or succeed.

No idea what your problem is with my opinion. Like I said if you find it irrelevant its no skin off my back, I do however find it relevant and you can't seem to leave it alone.
Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

OMG Here we go seriously get off the I hate Tua train and onto the I LOVE Dolphins train.

Get behind whoever we have,i think we should have a poll if we havent already, do you think Tua sucks and all those that do can be banned from the forum if he takes us to the playoffs and beyond, because im sure the jet are going to the superbowl just because they drafted Wilson. Get Real!!!!

We have Tua we are getting him weapons, building on our D and hopefully after today getting him more protection.

Im sure if Wilson has twice as many wins as losses this year he wont suck because hes not Tua.

Tua came into the league with the cloud of injury above his head, and needed to get fully fit before he could play. He also had absolutely no pre-season due to the ongoing pandemic. He was decent in his first year, but nothing special. The comparison to Herbert obviously hurts us at the moment.

Parker had an average season, with 691yds fewer than 2019. Gesicki was the only bright light. Outside of those 2, Gaskin had the 3rd most rec yards at 388!!!! On the Chargers, that would be 7th best due to the superior talent around Herbert.

This year we will be able to stretch the field with the dynamic pace of Waddle and Fuller, and Parker offers the big body - who will now no longer be the sole focus of the opposing defence. Gesicki should also be able to build on last year with attention drawn elsewhere.

The Jets and Patriots do not imo, have a receiving core at that level, and neither of their QB's have played pro yet. He is the 2nd best at his position for the moment, with Josh Allen being the best. However, does Tua need to be the best QB in the AFC East for us to win it? The Bills defence ranked 3rd of the 4 last year, and we have potentially added a game changer on the edge to supplement our No1 ranked core to get after Allen better than we did last year.

Cross those fingers

This is just crazy. NE now has the worst QB situation in the division and lets see what Wilson can do against a real defense. The hate for Tua never ends.

Since you're a mod and seem like an overall good dude from what Ive seen, hopefully I can get a legitimate answer from you.

Why is it so absurd? Tua still needs to improve and there are now two additional first round picks in our division at QB.

I agree with your analysis of the players but I cant act like I know for 100% certain.

Its not Tua hate in my opinion to ask if other first rounders might end up better.

Tua came into the league with the cloud of injury above his head, and needed to get fully fit before he could play. He also had absolutely no pre-season due to the ongoing pandemic. He was decent in his first year, but nothing special. The comparison to Herbert obviously hurts us at the moment.

Parker had an average season, with 691yds fewer than 2019. Gesicki was the only bright light. Outside of those 2, Gaskin had the 3rd most rec yards at 388!!!! On the Chargers, that would be 7th best due to the superior talent around Herbert.

This year we will be able to stretch the field with the dynamic pace of Waddle and Fuller, and Parker offers the big body - who will now no longer be the sole focus of the opposing defence. Gesicki should also be able to build on last year with attention drawn elsewhere.

The Jets and Patriots do not imo, have a receiving core at that level, and neither of their QB's have played pro yet. He is the 2nd best at his position for the moment, with Josh Allen being the best. However, does Tua need to be the best QB in the AFC East for us to win it? The Bills defence ranked 3rd of the 4 last year, and we have potentially added a game changer on the edge to supplement our No1 ranked core to get after Allen better than we did last year.

Cross those fingers

who are you talking to? The original poster?

Since you're a mod and seem like an overall good dude from what Ive seen, hopefully I can get a legitimate answer from you.

Why is it so absurd? Tua still needs to improve and there are now two additional first round picks in our division at QB.

I agree with your analysis of the players but I cant act like I know for 100% certain.

Its not Tua hate in my opinion to ask if other first rounders might end up better.
no issue with anybody asking that question. I agree we don't know. We just get too many people just trying to put Tua down just for the hell of it. not saying you but we have plenty of people who do it and the worst part is, they seem to be rooting for him to play bad so that they can say they were right.

Back
Top Bottom