do we have the worst offense in the NFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do we have the worst offense in the NFL?

dolfancoolio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i'm racking my brain and i think we may have the weakest offense in the NFL. (*sigh*) your thoughts?

We're not that bad and if our Oline can somehow come together and give Feely enough time to throw, we have a chance to be better than last year. We all remember how awful our Oline was last year. Ricky didn't get many of those 50 or 60 yard td runs.

Not saying that will improve, but if the Oline improves over last year's bunch and Feely turns out ok, then we have a good shot of being better. Couple that with an improved defense (DB's are better and assuming Ogunleye is in the lineup) and we should make the playoffs.

It's not like our offense lit it up last year.

San Fran could be horrible too, really horrible they have nada.................

if we arent the weakest then who is? (just a question- i still have faith in the phins)

Nobody will be worse that the 49ers. Not even close. They have NOTHING!

oh yeh your right san fran are crap. they will have the first overall pick in '05 in my opinion

kasaba13 said:
Nobody will be worse that the 49ers. Not even close. They have NOTHING!

Kevan Barlowe is popping up in the top 10 rb's in all the fantasy football rankings I read.

on the other end of the spectrum, the seahawks are now officially my pick for superbowl champions this season

Top 5 worst offenses in the NFL:
1. 49ers
2. Arizona
3. Cleveland
4. Cowboys
5. Bears

midwest_phinfan said:
Top 5 worst offenses in the NFL:
1. 49ers
2. Arizona
3. Cleveland
4. Cowboys
5. Bears
Arizona? :huh:

Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Marcel Shipp and Bryant Johnson + Dennis Green = a good offense. Even last year they werent that bad.

I agree SpitOn.

But that doesn't mean we'll have a horrible O. We have a good D and an OK offense.

I predict 9-7 or 10-6 for our Fins.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:

Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Marcel Shipp and Bryant Johnson + Dennis Green = a good offense. Even last year they werent that bad.

Rookie, 2nd year player (maybe sophomore slump), injured, unproven, + been out of the NFL for a few years + a qb in his first year of starting = Top 5 worst offense.

Besides, their the frickin' Arizona Cardinals!

SpitOnSurtain80 said:

Marcel Shipp = Broken Leg

Back
Top Bottom