Do you guys think Maybe Ricky needs to be fed... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you guys think Maybe Ricky needs to be fed...

ronnie does hesitate a little. I understand that a back needs to learn how to have patience and become a patient runner, but some times you just need to explode through where you think the hole is gonna be, and if the hole isn't there, then you make one.

ronnie does hesitate a little. I understand that a back needs to learn how to have patience and become a patient runner, but some times you just need to explode through where you think the hole is gonna be, and if the hole isn't there, then you make one.

yeah i noticed he dances in the backfield. he could learn how to not dance and find and run into the whole from ricky.

this was the reason, (if you go back to last year) why Cam was not playing Ronnie - and wouldn't until he did 'get' it .... even though everyone was calling him an idiot for doing so, but when the light came on -- he played very well.

i think part of the problem, is that he tries to emulate Ricky to a point - and he shouldn't, because that just isn't his style ...

Back
Top Bottom