Do you guys think Paul Pasqualoni is a good hire for DC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you guys think Paul Pasqualoni is a good hire for DC?

I think Syracuse was very successful and still to some extent when he was promoted to head coach there. I really don't know what to think of him as our DC? I didn't even know he was coaching in the NFL till just a few weeks ago

dallas hired him when we was canned 3 years ago... those last years after dnabb left the cuse were very tough and hasnt gotten any easier for the cuse

I just hope he's the in-your-face kinda guy that brings some intensity to the defense. I like the fact that the whole Ireland/Sparano/Pasqualoni tandem is together. I just hope the coaches will get into everyone's faces and turn up the intensity. We lacked that all year IMO.

I just hope he's the in-your-face kinda guy that brings some intensity to the defense. I like the fact that the whole Ireland/Sparano/Pasqualoni tandem is together. I just hope the coaches will get into everyone's faces and turn up the intensity. We lacked that all year IMO.

i dot remember him getting too fired up at SU

i love the people who doubt bill parcels, they crack me up. because they think they know more then he does. lol.

Back
Top Bottom