Dodgers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dodgers

Ya baby. DODGERS are in. This team is young and only getting better. Good job Grady Little and the Dodgers.

Amars said:
Ya baby. DODGERS are in. This team is young and only getting better. Good job Grady Little and the Dodgers.

Yeah, Go Blue

clear.gif

I feel a special addition sig may be in the works from moi. By the end of Today, We will know if they are the NL west champs or the wildcard team! The best part is that they clinched in San Fran on the enemy's field with half the crowd CHEERING!. Glorious day indeed.

I actually like L.A.'s chances against New York a little better than St. Louis. Pedro being out should help us out as their SP is not the best right now. Factor in how hot we are as a team right now and Derek Lowe pitching on Wednesday and we may steal home field advantage in the NLDS!

Samphin said:
I actually like L.A.'s chances against New York a little better than St. Louis. Pedro being out should help us out as their SP is not the best right now. Factor in how hot we are as a team right now and Derek Lowe pitching on Wednesday and we may steal home field advantage in the NLDS!

I think you guys have a great chance against NY, and that's coming from someone who doesnt like the Dodgers :)

Samphin said:

Yeah, I think so too. But it would have nice to have been able to go to a game in St. Louis.

Well, IL, once we get to the World Series against Oakland, you are more than welcome to crash at my pad then we can crash Oakland's house and watch L.A. beat the pants off of them again!

All dodgers home games you guys can come over. The city will go crazy if they make it to the series. Flashes of 88 all over again starting with the METS.

Amars said:
All dodgers home games you guys can come over. The city will go crazy if they make it to the series. Flashes of 88 all over again starting with the METS.

Love it, 88 was the year I graduated high school. I was in my first year of college during the series and working at a grocery store with an A's fan. I won $100 and and got out of trash duty for a month. :D

I think the Dodgers will beat the Mets....they oplayed way better than the Mets during the last month of the season. Even though my Phils are out I love to watch playoff baseball. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom