Does anybody else think Dallas should trade down? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anybody else think Dallas should trade down?

I would expect Dallas to stick with Prescott so QB is probably off the board.

If so then a trade down would make sense with a team looking for QB as they have needs almost everywhere.

One positive with Dallas is they are unlikely to take one of the WR's Miami may want.

I think Dallas will draft Waddle and move on from Lamb. The SEC is really the only place to look for NFL talent.

I think Dallas will draft Waddle and move on from Lamb. The SEC is really the only place to look for NFL talent.
You think they'll move on from their first round pick of last year that will have about 75 catches and 1,000 yards with back up QB's most of the year? That's a weird thing to say.

I am going to assume he is kidding there.......................

It my once in awhile post that pays for space in a mega poster's ginormous head...

Scotty has the strongest feud w Slimm (Pach). They didn't agree on an evaluation once and Scotty used to run his mouth a bit too much about him being a business owner and a self made millionaire, he literally had a couple months stretch he would mention it on every post of his, and Slimm was a bit too harsh to Scotty expressing his disagreement on that eval and Scotty with that inflated ego of his (not that there's anything wrong with him being the way he is but I feel he has some sort of insecurity that causes him to compensate being super try hard and vindictive which just makes him more vulnerable) also took it personal and was straight up offensive and disrespectful.

They both elbow each other every opportunity they have. I think Scotty should just let it go and go enjoy that wonderful life of his running his business and spending his millions and let Slimm be who he is. I don't know why Scotty seems to demand approval and recognition from Slimm.

I think Slimm just enjoys the hate. It strengthens his position as an authority when people go out and challenge him. Slimm has been a bit of an arse to just about everyone at least once. At the very least dismissive. I also don't know why he tries to prove himself as a football authority on a fan message board.

He really is very knowledgeable but I guess it just feels good to be top dog somewhere instead of just endlessly competing and getting no recognition.

That SEC comment is a jab to Slimm (Pach).

Self-appointed experts are the funniest things; I get a huge kick out of them, because none of them can ever admit when they've been wrong without making laughable excuses for their failures.

Me? I'm wrong a lot, and laughing at myself, and allowing others to poke fun at me is one of the joys in my life. I learned a long time ago that it isn't whether you are right or wrong, it is how you handle your failures.

Scotty has the strongest feud w Slimm (Pach). They didn't agree on an evaluation once and Scotty used to run his mouth a bit too much about him being a business owner and a self made millionaire, he literally had a couple months stretch he would mention it on every post of his, and Slimm was a bit too harsh to Scotty expressing his disagreement on that eval and Scotty with that inflated ego of his (not that there's anything wrong with him being the way he is but I feel he has some sort of insecurity that causes him to compensate being super try hard and vindictive which just makes him more vulnerable) also took it personal and was straight up offensive and disrespectful.

They both elbow each other every opportunity they have. I think Scotty should just let it go and go enjoy that wonderful life of his running his business and spending his millions and let Slimm be who he is. I don't know why Scotty seems to demand approval and recognition from Slimm.

I think Slimm just enjoys the hate. It strengthens his position as an authority when people go out and challenge him. Slimm has been a bit of an arse to just about everyone at least once. At the very least dismissive. I also don't know why he tries to prove himself as a football authority on a fan message board.

He really is very knowledgeable but I guess it just feels good to be top dog somewhere instead of just endlessly competing and getting no recognition.

That SEC comment is a jab to Slimm (Pach).
Wow, I am almost speechless but this is a game at the end of the day.

They might win their division, in which case they will be picking 18 or so.
The fact that whoever "wins" the division is going to get punished with their draft pick is something not enough people are talking about.

Whoever wins the NFCE is going to get crushed by Tampa and then have to watch a bunch of teams with better records draft ahead of them.

The only value I see would be for the Giants to wind and get Jones some playoff experience that could prove valuable down the road.

For Dallas and Wash it would be better to lose and miss the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom