Does Flores have CTE??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Flores have CTE???

srp1979

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I may be grasping as straws with this one, but some common symptoms of CTE are paranoia, aggression, depression, mood swings and other personality changes.

- Flores seems to think everyone is out to get him. Sounds like he's super paranoid.
- He charged the field during that game when Grant got rocked on a punt return. Although I loved it, it could be perceived as aggressive.
- He cut everyone off last season after the trade deadline and had some heated exchanges with Tua.

Like I said, I may be trying to fit a square peg in a round hole here. However, it just doesn't make sense why he would go on an Aaron Hernandez like rampage when he was considered a top candidate for another spot as a head coach. He's making accusations that Elway was late to their interview because he was out drinking the night before, and Elway said he was on overnight flight to get to the interview (hence why he was disheveled). He claims Ross said "take a flight, go on vacation, Ill pay you 100k for each loss.....". I kinda believe this statement, but I think is was sarcasm. What owner would seriously tell their coach to go on a vacation during the season.

Maybe it's CTE or just plain delusion. Just curious is anyone else thought about this, or maybe I'm just delusional...

Last edited:
Nah he’s just entitled and thinks everyone owes him something. Gods gift to coaching in his head. Really throwing the guy that kept you in his organization for 10 years and let you keep advancing… I get it be mad at Miami but to throwing pats under the bus shows what kind of person he is.

Those are also symptoms of someone who is just an a-hole. Can we not immediately use CTE as an excuse for everything negative that anyone who played football does? It is becoming a trend to mention CTE whenever someone who played football exhibits negative behaviors.

I may be grasping as straws with this one, but some common symptoms of CTE are paranoia, aggression, depression, mood swings and other personality changes.

- Flores seems to think everyone is out to get him. Sounds like he's super paranoid.
- He charged the field during that game when Grant got rocked on a punt return. Although I loved it, it could be perceived as aggressive.
- He cut everyone off last season after the trade deadline and had some heated exchanges with Tua.

Like I said, I may be trying to fit a square peg in a round hole here. However, it just doesn't make sense why he would go on an Aaron Hernandez like rampage when he was considered a top candidate for another spot as a head coach. He's make accusations that Elway was late to their interview because he was out drinking the night before, and Elway said he was on overnight flight to get to the interview (hence why he was disheveled). He claims Ross said "take a flight, go on vacation, Ill pay you 100k for each loss.....". I kinda believe this statement, but I think is was sarcasm. What owner would seriously tell their coach to go on a vacation during the season.

Maybe it's CTE or just plain delusion. Just curious is anyone else thought about this, or maybe I'm just delusional...
You're not, crossed my mind too.

He didn't play long enough to have it. He's just a ****bag.
I mean it can happen quicker to different people. There have been college players that have had it during their autopsy. Like everything in medicine genetics plays a big roll just like you can have a two pack a day smoker live to 95 and marathon runner drop dead in their 40s.

Back
Top Bottom