Does it bother anybody that N. Davenport did what he did? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does it bother anybody that N. Davenport did what he did?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I think that we have learned the hard way that we need a good character guy......

I am hesitant to trade for this guy.......

For those that do not know......Najeh Davenport was arrested in 7/02/02 for burglary and criminal mischief for having broken into a young ladies dorm at UM and defecating in her closet.

Please.....No more questionable character guys!!!!

Section126 said:
I think that we have learned the hard way that we need a good character guy......

I am hesitant to trade for this guy.......

For those that do not know......Najeh Davenport was arrested in 7/02/02 for burglary and criminal mischief for having broken into a young ladies dorm at UM and defecating in her closet.

Please.....No more questionable character guys!!!!

I am with you on this in section126. Davenport is a low class guy and we don't need this guy.

Did they ever find out what the hell that was all about? Taking a dump in that girls closet while she slept?? What was going on?:confused: :shakeno: :roflmao:

I really dont care in the least about character. nobody really knows these players anyway. I care about 1 thing, which players will help The Miami Dolphins win a Super Bowl.

FinFan84 said:
I really dont care in the least about character. nobody really knows these players anyway. I care about 1 thing, which players will help The Miami Dolphins win a Super Bowl.

This is the f-in reasoning that has made this franchise the disgrace it is today, You are a moron dude.

Lets be real guys, We all knew ricky was a head case and didnt care as long as he ran the ball well. The only place I care about someones past is if im marrying them. That was years ago and he has kept his nose pretty clean since then. Few are perfect and even fewer are NFL caliber running backs.

its's better than beating your pregnant wife

jgarMD said:
This is the f-in reasoning that has made this franchise the disgrace it is today, You are a moron dude.

Oh give me a break............ It's not like the guy is a repeat offender. He sh*t in one closet either as a prank or to get back at the girl. She obviously got mad and called the cops..........that's all it was. The guy hasn't done anything wrong since, unless you've some rap sheet on him that we all don't know about.

I've got a friend who once sh*t in a doggy bag and lit it on fire on his ex-girl's doorstep............a classic prank usually used with dog sh*t instead of your own. Immature? Definately..........we've all been down that road though and Najeh was in college being immature. Just another case of sports media making something out of nothing.

Ricky on the otherhand is a repeat offender and admits it.

enigmatics said:
Oh give me a break............ It's not like the guy is a repeat offender. He sh*t in one closet either as a prank or to get back at the girl. She obviously got mad and called the cops..........that's all it was. The guy hasn't done anything wrong since, unless you've some rap sheet on him that we all don't know about.

I've got a friend who once sh*t in a doggy bag and lit it on fire on her doorstep............a classic prank usually used with dog sh*t instead of your own. Immature? Definately..........we've all been down that road though and Najeh was in college being immature. Just another case of sports media making something out of nothing.

Ricky on the otherhand is a repeat offender and admits it.

I knew a guy that use to take "upper deckers" in all his friends houses...... vx

Back
Top Bottom