Does it bother anybody that N. Davenport did what he did? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does it bother anybody that N. Davenport did what he did?

fin13 said:
its's better than beating your pregnant wife

If he did beat his pregnant wife, chances are she would be far more messed up. My mom was beat by a man who is MUCH weaker then McMichaels and she was far more damaged

I think this post would best be served by playing Dave Chapelle's impersonation of R. Kelly.........the "Pee on You" and "Pee on You Remix" ......

Section126 said:
I think that we have learned the hard way that we need a good character guy......

I am hesitant to trade for this guy.......

For those that do not know......Najeh Davenport was arrested in 7/02/02 for burglary and criminal mischief for having broken into a young ladies dorm at UM and defecating in her closet.

Please.....No more questionable character guys!!!!

Actually it was Barry University (Miami Shores), and he pooped in her laundry basket. lol

I'm not sure he did it. His story was very convincing. He said he didn't know the girl and never even went into the building. The only reason that he pled was to stop the mounting legal fees. Bear in mind, I'm not a UM fan and I doubt he'll ever be a Fin, so I have no reason to defend this guy. It just seemed to me that this guy got blamed b/c he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I personally think crapping in someones laundry basket is hilarious.

it would seem to me that just maybe he was hittin that and he was drunk or stoned and just missed the bathroom by a few yards.so give the guy a break havn't we all took a wizz some place other then someones closet or bathroom come on you frat boyz

fin13 said:
he seems to give a crap

:roflmao: :roflmao: Yea, let's hope he shows the same passion for Davie boy. Now, that would be funny.

Seriously, I think it was just a childish prank and he learned his lesson. I don't know the guy, but as long as he doesn't have any more issues then he should be okay. My concern with any guys we go for is...Do they want the friggin football, or are they just going through the motions!!

Steve

rafael said:
I'm not sure he did it. His story was very convincing. He said he didn't know the girl and never even went into the building. The only reason that he pled was to stop the mounting legal fees. Bear in mind, I'm not a UM fan and I doubt he'll ever be a Fin, so I have no reason to defend this guy. It just seemed to me that this guy got blamed b/c he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I once read that the investigating officers have "the evidence".........if you know what I mean. :eek:

It doesn't bother me because he will never be a fin. We won't part with anymore draft picks and they don't want wally with KGB's huge contract and Mackenzie holding out.

Is it me, or doesn't it seem like any other team would have address the issue of replacing Ricky with a trade (or at least major trade talks), signing a FA, or confirming that Minor is our man and no trade will be sought? This wait and see strategy never works!

Didn't Travis Henry rush for less than 20 yards on Miami in the first meeting and get sent out of the field in that same game?? Travis Henry wasnt the same for another 5 weeks.

Look at it from the bright side. If we get him, we can all get our customized Davenpoop jerseys.

If the guy can play, get him. Since when do we care what kind of citizens we got lining up in the backfield? Mercury, S. Smith, Humphrey, Phillips, Collins, L. Smith, Ricky.... that`s quite a group we`ve had running the rock for us through the years, don`t stop the tradition now.

"Miami will get know this guy well this year!"

I guess it is a little word..."to". But maybe it's too close to "two" which might remind you of last year.

He was a kid who had just finished college who did something stupid. It happens.
It strikes me as far less of a big deal than, say, having three illegitimate children and summarily ignoring them while you quit your job and leave the country to smoke pot.

Back
Top Bottom