Dolphin Depth Chart Updated | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Depth Chart Updated

Still baffled as to how Pouncey and Fat Albert are not rated higher.

They haven't changed their chart since June 3rd when this was last posted on the site.[/QUOTE

]http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?354948-PFF-s-Dolphins-Depth-Chart

Here's the link from June 4, and they are different.

They showed the June 3 date on top and updated today on the bottom.

Lol. I will concede that Tom Brady is not Tom of years past but until he shows me otherwise he is still "elite" in status but they have Gronk as "elite" even though he can't play for more than 4 games in a row.

This is the problem when basing assessments solely on stats.

This is not based on stats. It is based on individual performance, graded by watching film, on what a player did while playing. Missed time does not factor in.

Supposedly he has looked great in OTA's.

Wonder why Denny is so low ? Fields should move up a notch as well:idk:

We should be good given our rookies and 'second year rookies' play at least decently

Hoping you're wrong here KT. In spite of all the new faces, Shelly is the "Lone Ranger" in proving he can run block worth a damn. Others may surprise but if not, we could be looking at 2013 revisited.

If Shelley is the starting RG we will be looking back to 2013 as "the good ol days".

Supposedly he has looked great in OTA's.

Wonder why Denny is so low :idk:

Denny had a very rough year, especially on punts. He made 3 tackles and missed 5. He was the poster boy for all not so special team's efforts last year.

Denny had a very rough year, especially on punts. He made 3 tackles and missed 5. He was the poster boy for all not so special team's efforts last year.

Did not know that. I don't remember any bad snaps and that's his main job. He's probably too slow to make many tackles after the kicks. I'm surprised he made 3 tackles.

Did not know that. I don't remember any bad snaps and that's his main job. He's probably too slow to make many tackles after the kicks. I'm surprised he made 3 tackles.

That was his grade but, not his value.

Back
Top Bottom