Dolphin Memorabilia for sale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Memorabilia for sale

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey all:

I have a slew of Dolphin stuff I am going to unload on EBay. Not too much of it is premium type stuff, I am keeping most of that, but there is plenty of interesting stuff. But before I do I am wondering if anyone here is interested in any of it. The autographs were either obtained by me in person over the years or from a reputable dealer. I go to alot of sports shows and signings etc.

I would rather see my friends at finehaven get it first. I just have to move some of it out of storage.

PM me if you are interested in any of it.

-Set of Miami Dolphin Autographed 1997 Upper Deck Legend Cards
Upper Deck authenticated Mercury Morris, Jim Kiick, Paul Warfield,Dick Anderson, Dwight Stevenson, and Earl Morral. This is a very rare line of cards to find anymore and comes right out of the packs. They book value for about $25 each. Price for all: $75

-Zach Thomas Auto graphed football. It's not the official game ball but it is a quality wilson replica. The autograph was done in 98 and it was the only ball I could get on the way to camp. The signature is with a black sharpie and is faded a little with time. But still good. Price $35

-Zach & Chambers Autgraphed Rookie Cards: One is Chambers Sage Authentic Autographs 338/400 and Thomas is Classic Visons Signing 359/390. Once again right from the pack to screw down holders. Price for both: $20

-Dan Marino rookie card. Good clean crisp card. centering is off a little but it looks great! Price $50

-Three Marino large size Upper Deck limited edition cards. One celebrating his 50,000 yards, one National Hero card, and one Record Breaker card. these are awesome colors and foils and display nicely. All three for $30.

-Three SP Signature edition cards. Pulled form the packs. Jason Taylor, Dick Anderson, Paul Warfield All for $25

-4 Books signed by Dolphin Legends. "Everyones a coach" signed by Don Shula, "Miracle in Miami" signed by Garo Yepremium, and "Great Pro Running Backs" signed by Csonka. "The Miami Dolphins" book signed by author. $25

-1995 Score Star Struck Dan Marino signed card. $20 Obtained in person.

-Upper Deck 24KGold plated Marino 50,000 yard card. $20

-Three Dolphins Books unsigned. "Shark Amoung Dolphins" Jimmy Johnson, "Always on the Run-Butch and Sundance" Csonka and Kick; "Behind the Lines Don Strock". Great reading from three eras in Dolphin history. All three $20

-Huge stack of Dolphins Magazines. About 20 assorted Mags such as: Sports Illustrtated Kosar and Marino and JJ and Marino, A couple of Beckett Marino tributes, SI Butch and SUndance issue, several other Miami & Marino SIs, etc. All for $25

- Actual 1970 AFC playoff game program between the Fins and the Radiers. Miami's first ever playoff game. $20

-1966 Sports Illustrated introducing the Miami Dolphins the newest team.
Bonus: Vintage Mini poster of then Flanker Jack Clancy $20

-Hey Cane fans-1963 SI featuring Hurricane legend George Mira on the cover autographed by Mira! $20

-Set of in person autographed dolphin cards 29 cards Various players over the year including Irving Fyar, Bryan Cox, Larry Little, Jim Langer, Don Strock, Jim Jensen, Louis Oliver, and many others I can't remember right now. ALL for $20

-Marino in person autographed card 1986 Topps $20

-Csonka in person autographed card. 1979 Team Leaders Topps. This was after Csonka made a return to the Fins. Bonus: a ticket from the 1974 Dolphins versus College allstars game $20

If you are interested in anything just PM me. I will be glad to send photos, or negotiate. No hidden tricks or gimmicks I just need to clean out some stuff to make room for newer stuff and I have to choose what goes. I have been collecting this stuff for years.

I also have boxes of Dolphins cards. Old stuff. plenty of newer stuff too. Marino inserts Zach Thomas, Old Csonka, Little, etc.complete set of 1966 team, etc. If you have any interest in an era or player let me know. I wil count up how many I have and give you a fair deal. Or make me an offer on all.

I will leave this for until Sunday night the 9th and then it all goes to EBay.

Thanks.

Finatic

As a follow up I have had a couple of inquiries, and one sale. I also have two autographed photos one of Jim Mandich and one of Jake Scott.

$25

Also, for any item add $5 shipping cost.

Any item not spoken for by Sunday night will be gone to Ebay land.

Hey what's your ebay user Id? I'll keep an eye on a few of the items when you put em up.

You got any Dolphin's footballs? Not neccesarily autographed, just Aqua/Orange in color.

fin-atic said:
Hey all:

I have a slew of Dolphin stuff I am going to unload on EBay. Not too much of it is premium type stuff, I am keeping most of that, but there is plenty of interesting stuff. But before I do I am wondering if anyone here is interested in any of it. The autographs were either obtained by me in person over the years or from a reputable dealer. I go to alot of sports shows and signings etc.

I would rather see my friends at finehaven get it first. I just have to move some of it out of storage.

PM me if you are interested in any of it.

-Set of Miami Dolphin Autographed 1997 Upper Deck Legend Cards
Upper Deck authenticated Mercury Morris, Jim Kiick, Paul Warfield,Dick Anderson, Dwight Stevenson, and Earl Morral. This is a very rare line of cards to find anymore and comes right out of the packs. They book value for about $25 each. Price for all: $75

-Zach Thomas Auto graphed football. It's not the official game ball but it is a quality wilson replica. The autograph was done in 98 and it was the only ball I could get on the way to camp. The signature is with a black sharpie and is faded a little with time. But still good. Price $35

-Zach & Chambers Autgraphed Rookie Cards: One is Chambers Sage Authentic Autographs 338/400 and Thomas is Classic Visons Signing 359/390. Once again right from the pack to screw down holders. Price for both: $20

-Dan Marino rookie card. Good clean crisp card. centering is off a little but it looks great! Price $50

-Three Marino large size Upper Deck limited edition cards. One celebrating his 50,000 yards, one National Hero card, and one Record Breaker card. these are awesome colors and foils and display nicely. All three for $30.

-Three SP Signature edition cards. Pulled form the packs. Jason Taylor, Dick Anderson, Paul Warfield All for $25

-4 Books signed by Dolphin Legends. "Everyones a coach" signed by Don Shula, "Miracle in Miami" signed by Garo Yepremium, and "Great Pro Running Backs" signed by Csonka. "The Miami Dolphins" book signed by author. $25

-1995 Score Star Struck Dan Marino signed card. $20 Obtained in person.

-Upper Deck 24KGold plated Marino 50,000 yard card. $20

-Three Dolphins Books unsigned. "Shark Amoung Dolphins" Jimmy Johnson, "Always on the Run-Butch and Sundance" Csonka and Kick; "Behind the Lines Don Strock". Great reading from three eras in Dolphin history. All three $20

-Huge stack of Dolphins Magazines. About 20 assorted Mags such as: Sports Illustrtated Kosar and Marino and JJ and Marino, A couple of Beckett Marino tributes, SI Butch and SUndance issue, several other Miami & Marino SIs, etc. All for $25

- Actual 1970 AFC playoff game program between the Fins and the Radiers. Miami's first ever playoff game. $20

-1966 Sports Illustrated introducing the Miami Dolphins the newest team.
Bonus: Vintage Mini poster of then Flanker Jack Clancy $20

-Hey Cane fans-1963 SI featuring Hurricane legend George Mira on the cover autographed by Mira! $20

-Set of in person autographed dolphin cards 29 cards Various players over the year including Irving Fyar, Bryan Cox, Larry Little, Jim Langer, Don Strock, Jim Jensen, Louis Oliver, and many others I can't remember right now. ALL for $20

-Marino in person autographed card 1986 Topps $20

-Csonka in person autographed card. 1979 Team Leaders Topps. This was after Csonka made a return to the Fins. Bonus: a ticket from the 1974 Dolphins versus College allstars game $20

If you are interested in anything just PM me. I will be glad to send photos, or negotiate. No hidden tricks or gimmicks I just need to clean out some stuff to make room for newer stuff and I have to choose what goes. I have been collecting this stuff for years.

I also have boxes of Dolphins cards. Old stuff. plenty of newer stuff too. Marino inserts Zach Thomas, Old Csonka, Little, etc.complete set of 1966 team, etc. If you have any interest in an era or player let me know. I wil count up how many I have and give you a fair deal. Or make me an offer on all.

I will leave this for until Sunday night the 9th and then it all goes to EBay.

Thanks.

Finatic

In my opinion you should take off your aqua and orange glasses and realize that our collection is merely average and without something truly great as a leader were're looking at long dry spells with no sales.

If we had waited for good items to become available, we wouldn't have had to panic and pay too much for a Dan Marino rookie card. I hope it works out but reality says that it was a mistake.

I want this collection to be top of the line but I just don't see it happening with the way other collectors are out manuevering us for the high dollar items.

Wheres' the anger??I'm tired of these poor collections year after year! I expect more for my money. With the way things have gone so far this offseason,this collection is becoming the laughingstock of the collection league.

Some of the homers on this board might think that this collection is good for 10 -12 sales but I'm here to set the record straight and tell you that we'll be lucky to get 7-9 sales, and no pay-offs.

:fire:

Signed Footballs? You honestly think they'll give us the sales to get to the top? History has shown that adding a signed football or two to the inventory will only cause us REAL fans of this merchandise to have yet another dissapointing sales season. In order to compliment the good merchandise we DO have, we need something that will produce sales for years to come. Not some hopeful, unproven, risk taking, waste of capital like signed footballs. Who cares if we don't have the money to purchase it now? We need to just get it done... and if, as real fans of this merchandise, we allow management to continue this way... then we're in for more fiscal disasters.

Deadish said:
In my opinion you should take off your aqua and orange glasses and realize that our collection is merely average and without something truly great as a leader were're looking at long dry spells with no sales.

If we had waited for good items to become available, we wouldn't have had to panic and pay too much for a Dan Marino rookie card. I hope it works out but reality says that it was a mistake.

I want this collection to be top of the line but I just don't see it happening with the way other collectors are out manuevering us for the high dollar items.

Wheres' the anger??I'm tired of these poor collections year after year! I expect more for my money. With the way things have gone so far this offseason,this collection is becoming the laughingstock of the collection league.

Some of the homers on this board might think that this collection is good for 10 -12 sales but I'm here to set the record straight and tell you that we'll be lucky to get 7-9 sales, and no pay-offs.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFL:

Actually we applaud this administration for seeing the real needs of the team and having the courage and the brains to be aggressive and fix what needs to be fixed. It knows that there is no need to settle for substandard product when there is better product out there to be had.

Out with the old and bad, in with the new and good.

Words to live by. :cooldude: :cooldude:

Bl¡tz Inc said:
You got any Dolphin's footballs? Not neccesarily autographed, just Aqua/Orange in color.

Nope sorry I don't.

Thanks for asking.

Sagat_Igott said:
Hey what's your ebay user Id? I'll keep an eye on a few of the items when you put em up.

miamisportsfan

Check starting Monday

Thanks

I have had several inquiries and I want to thank those who took it seriously. Some of this older stuff was hard to come by and will be harder to get as the years go by.

Finatic
Matt

Deadish said:

:confused:

Am I the only one that is totally confused about this post? It seems like an angry tantrum that came out of nowhere......

Back
Top Bottom