Dolphin Memorabilia for sale | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Memorabilia for sale

Kasauni said:
Hey Fin-atic, What About The Sports Illustrated You Use With Ricky On The Cover?

Yeah I have it.

PM me with an offer. It must be hard to find. Since I change my avatar to that I have gotten about a dozen PMs asking me where it came from.

I picked it up at an irport newstand. Funny.

-Finatic

Bazinet37 said:
:confused:

Am I the only one that is totally confused about this post? It seems like an angry tantrum that came out of nowhere......

Baz:

Its part of the bash finatic contingency on this site. There are a few that slam me for being realisitic and when I post anything normal or positve they then jump on it. Hypocrits

They are acting like the trolls that they are.

fin-atic said:
Actually we applaud this administration for seeing the real needs of the team and having the courage and the brains to be aggressive and fix what needs to be fixed. It knows that there is no need to settle for substandard product when there is better product out there to be had.

Out with the old and bad, in with the new and good.

Words to live by. :cooldude: :cooldude:

Nice one, mate. :lol:

Cheers for seeing the humor. :happydrin

Its Not That Hard To Find But Sports Illustrarted Wants 20.00 Pls S&h For A New One. Just Seems To Expensive For Me.

Bazinet37 said:
:confused:

Am I the only one that is totally confused about this post? It seems like an angry tantrum that came out of nowhere......

I'm glad you said that.

I don't get it either.

WTF?

I have a few items i'm thinking of unloading soon that may interest some of you guys.

Autographed Inserts
2000 Score Ricky Williams "Team 2000" numbered 03/50
1999 Leaf Rookies & Stars Signature Series Ricky Williams numbered 130/150
1999 Upper Deck Signature Edition Sammy Knight

Game Worn/Game Used Cards

2000 Vanguard Game Worn Jersey Ricky Williams
2000 Upper Deck MVP Game Used Souvenirs (football) Ricky Williams

1999 Upper Deck Retro Lunch Box Ricky Williams (not a card, an actual lunchbox cards came in)

Mags
Beckett July 1999 Ricky Williams Cover
Beckett December 2000 Ricky Williams Cover
Beckett May 2002 Ricky Williams Cover
SI August 30, 1999 Ricky Williams with Jim Brown Cover
ESPN The Mag December 13, 1999 Ricky Williams Cover
1999 TSN Draft Guide Ricky Williams Cover
2003 Pro Football Weekly Fantasy Football Guide Ricky Williams cover

As about the condition of the mags...some are in great condition...some are in not so great condition.

Playstation NCAA 2000 Ricky Williams Cover

If anyone is collecting Ricky Williams Rookie Cards....come to me. There was a time when i was trying to collect all of them. I probably have close to 100 different cards from his rookie year i need to get rid of.

Last edited by a moderator:
1972 said:
I'm glad you said that.

I don't get it either.

WTF?
baz, 1972....I think the guy was parodying fin-atics' posting style.

fin-atic said:
Baz:

Its part of the bash finatic contingency on this site. There are a few that slam me for being realisitic and when I post anything normal or positve they then jump on it. Hypocrits

Just when I was going to give you kudos for the ability to laugh at a satirical jab, and respond with the same humor... you post this :shakeno:

and you call them hypocrits?

fin-atic said:
Hypocrits

For someone who always cries for people to keep open minds, and maintain a sense of humor, you sure do take offense quickly when the jokes on you.

Hypocrit? me? take a look in the mirror bub!

Troll? Actually, I'm more of an ogre, and I see your remark as slanderous.

FinMadness said:
For someone who always cries for people to keep open minds, and maintain a sense of humor, you sure do take offense quickly when the jokes on you.

Hypocrit? me? take a look in the mirror bub!

Troll? Actually, I'm more of an ogre, and I see your remark as slanderous.
I was saying it matter of factually. I was smiling the whole time. Judging from the various responses it sounds to me like the emporer doesn't like being told he has no clothes on. With the humor you poke at me I can humorously poke back can't I? Or is it only humor if I am agreeing with you?

Take some decaf all of you. :rolleyes: :shakeno: :rolleyes:

And if you can't then you can only imagine how little I care about what you think. :lol:

Cheers!

inFINSible said:
baz, 1972....I think the guy was parodying fin-atics' posting style.

OK, with that in mind, I went back and re-read it. Now I get it.

Thanks for the clarification inFINS. Seems obvious NOW. :goof:

fin-atic said:
I was saying it matter of factually. I was smiling the whole time. Judging from the various responses it sounds to me like the emporer doesn't like being told he has no clothes on. With the humor you poke at me I can humorously poke back can't I? Or is it only humor if I am agreeing with you?

Take some decaf all of you. :rolleyes: :shakeno: :rolleyes:

And if you can't then you can only imagine how little I care about what you think. :lol:

Cheers!

Thank you for proving my point! :lol:

you can stop back-peddling now! :groucho:

FinMadness said:
Thank you for proving my point! :lol:

you can stop back-peddling now! :groucho:

Don't flatter yourself. I can think of few people as insignifigant as you. I was trying to have fun with you guys but forget it. Your not worthy.

Go slip back into your #9 jersey and grab the lotion.

Back
Top Bottom