Dolphin Truths | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Truths

Gamble

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
I was out with a buddy ( A big Lions fan) the other night talking football. He said you guys had Dan Marino, Miami fans will never be satisfied with their quarterback no matter who he is. The more I thought about it the more I think he was right.
Remember when we were complaining about the Dolphin's collapse in December and getting beat in the first round of the playoffs, Can that be view as the good old days?

At one time, no one thought that Bob Griese could be replaced either. We had to live through Woodstrock, the two headed monster. But, even then, we wound up in a Super Bowl.

"Have patience, little grasshopper". Let Saban do his thing.

I like quarterbacks who throw more TDs than picks. The Dolphins have had that happen 3 times in the last 7 years (it will be 3 in 8 if Joey doesn't throw 4 more TDs than picks the rest of the way).

Gamble said:
I was out with a buddy ( A big Lions fan) the other night talking football. He said you guys had Dan Marino, Miami fans will never be satisfied with their quarterback no matter who he is. The more I thought about it the more I think he was right.
Remember when we were complaining about the Dolphin's collapse in December and getting beat in the first round of the playoffs, Can that be view as the good old days?

If Peyton Manning was traded to the Phins right now, you wouldn't be satisfied?

I know it wouldn't happen, but I just wanted to prove your friend wrong.

If we draft the right guy, it will come.

P.S. Take it from me, my best freind is a Huge Lions fan and i've been trying to talk him into changing teams....I think most Lion fans have lost their minds, he was trying to compare Mike Furrey to the likes of Reggie Wayne, pretty pathetic. He also said Rod Marenelli would be a phonemanal coach in 2 years LMAO!

Desides said:
Don't know about you, but I would be very satisfied with a healthy Daunte Culpepper.

Yeah man, this offense could be EXPLOSIVE next year with a healthy Daunte and Ricky back. If the defense keeps playing like it is, with the potential explosiveness Daunte can bring, the Dolphins could have a top 7 offense and defense at the same time. :D

Yea, People think when u criticize Joey u hate him . . . I don't hate Joey at all . . . but I don't feel I need to hide the fact that I would LIKE to see a fully heatlhy Daunte Culpepper atleast back there at QB for the Dolphins in the future.

However, I would love to see Joey evolve and a solid QB for us as well. Whatever is best for the team.

But there is plenty of truth in Fin Fans not being satisfied w/ QB's because we had Marino. He spoiled us, tho he never got us the ring while he was here.

Kdawg954 said:
Yea, People think when u criticize Joey u hate him . . . I don't hate Joey at all . . . but I don't feel I need to hide the fact that I would LIKE to see a fully heatlhy Daunte Culpepper atleast back there at QB for the Dolphins in the future.

However, I would love to see Joey evolve and a solid QB for us as well. Whatever is best for the team.

But there is plenty of truth in Fin Fans not being satisfied w/ QB's because we had Marino. He spoiled us, tho he never got us the ring while he was here.

thats the most important thing more than stats or picks or TD's thrown...if joey gets better or if Daunte is healthy again...whatever is best for the team

We better hope we don't get the pre innury Daunte that in 2005 threw 6 td's and 12 int's before he was hurt...........

Back
Top Bottom