Dolphin Truths | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Truths

Gamble said:
I was out with a buddy ( A big Lions fan) the other night talking football. He said you guys had Dan Marino, Miami fans will never be satisfied with their quarterback no matter who he is. The more I thought about it the more I think he was right.
Remember when we were complaining about the Dolphin's collapse in December and getting beat in the first round of the playoffs, Can that be view as the good old days?

Absolutely not! The Golden days began in 1970 - 73. The good ole days, for me, have been everything in between. I have much team history to fall back on. I view what we have been going through the past few years as just a hickup. If you want to classify it worse, say, the Dolphins caught the Flu. Those who come to this site to berate the Dolphins, need to know that their team, and I don't care which team they represent, will not make a pimple on the Miami Dolphins Organizations Patutey. We are still the most winning pro football team of all time.

I miss Shula more than I miss Marino. Shula always replaced whoever it was we thought was irreplaceable...and was a great game-day coach.

Back
Top Bottom