Dolphins #1 on Player Report Card List | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins #1 on Player Report Card List

Well our facility is basically brand new so it must be among the best. We do seem to have an abnormal amount of injuries every year. It is a fact that we spend top dollar on nutrition, staff etc. it is a fact that science/medicine is more advanced than ever before. So why all the injuries? I think it’s because we practice less and the practices are less physical than ever. Teams used to do 2 a days in august Miami heat. Players also may rather sit out than play hurt because it could affect their value. Just my two cents
I appreciate this input bro, but wouldn't less practicing affect all teams the same?

I'm happy we are spending money to our facilities and this makes our franchise a destination for free agents. It's great to see us as a franchise putting money into the team and the entire investment as a whole.

I appreciate this input bro, but wouldn't less practicing affect all teams the same?

I'm happy we are spending money to our facilities and this makes our franchise a destination for free agents. It's great to see us as a franchise putting money into the team and the entire investment as a whole.
I don’t know the answer my brother

The owner wants the players singing kumbaya in the locker room. He also wants to go to the Dairy Queen after the games.

Building a country club in south Florida is not a good idea for a football team.
I do wish someone had the balls to take the team elsewhere for training camp

To the professional trainers I've noticed here; What would have prevented Phillips and Aaron Rodgers injuries? Let us know and then go to the Dolphins headquarters with that important info.

And the payoff is...............?

I said it in the thread that was linked at the top. Tyreek didn't come here for our exquisite lunches or for filet mignon Fridays. We were the ones who offered the most money, that's why he's here. FA's are kind of that way now - get the most money while you can. I don't see that changing or this report card meaning a lot as far as playoff football success. Just look who's last. Kind of funny, really. But hey, maybe a few of our FAs will choose to hang around here instead of looking for greener pastures once they've been here and then see some of these other team ranks.....maybe.
That's not entirely true. The Jets would have offered Tyreek as much or more, but he liked McD and what he saw of the organization. He was going to make a ton of money wherever he went. For him it was clearly about everything else.

To the professional trainers I've noticed here; What would have prevented Phillips and Aaron Rodgers injuries? Let us know and then go to the Dolphins headquarters with that important info.
Not playing on the garbage MetLife stadium turf. That turf has injured dozens of players over the years. Regular grass that is well maintained is hands down the safest playing field.

Ironically the team winning the SB is dead last if I read the report correctly.

Lol

Chiefs ranked 31st on this list so clearly none of this translates to success or failure.

It would seem so. But hard to really correlate when they have the best QB and arguably best HC/OC and DC in the game.

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic, but, perhaps both players had poor blood flow to their Achilles areas before rupturing, the common denominator in this case is they both tore theirs on the same surface.. no contact.

Both players had strong developed calve muscles.

Could be complete coincidence

Could be because rodgers is getting older which puts him in a higher risk catergory

Phillips could have tore his because he’s such an explosive movement player that the Achilles wasn’t up to the same stress point as his body could generate off the get.

Back
Top Bottom