Dolphins 101 on list of 122 teams ranked by ESPN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 101 on list of 122 teams ranked by ESPN

15 - Reds =D
22 - Hurricanes =D
29 - Mavericks =D
101 - Dolphins =(

Doesn't mean anything, but I like to look at this kind of stuff.

This poll takes into consideration how far your dollar goes in the stadium I believe. Yankee Stadium concessions, parking, etc....all VERY expensive.

It is ridiculous at Yankee Stadium. I get tickets for free all the time but it still costs me almost $100 every time I go w/ parking($35), food, etc...

hahaha The Toronto Raptors and Blue Jays are over the Leafs? Seriously? Get the **** out of here. As someone from Toronto I can tell you right now that's not even CLOSE to true.

Also, Panthers games are amazing. Tickets are cheap, the concessions aren't TOO expensive, and they are always in games. I'd put their fan experience much much higher than the Marlins.

Lists like this are cool and all, but nobody can really understand the experience of a true fan going into their home stadium to cheer their team on. Obviously, because I am a Dolphins fan, I would much rather be in Miami for a Dolphins game than be in Green Bay for a Packers game.

Lists like this are cool for the mainstream, casual fan. That is fine, but during the NFL season there is no place I'd rather be than Sun Life Stadium for a game.

is that what it's called now ? (sarcasm)

there's no place like home :bobdole: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom