Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts

I would think a team like the Jags would be looking to add some bottom end weapons for Sunshine.

Hollins is a lock for us. But I get this feeling Merritt and JG are trade bait.
I agree Grant and and Merritt are the two potential trades

I saw Troy Fumagalli was cut by Pats. I liked him coimg out of Wisconsin. TE is a position that takes time. I'd like to see a PS offer when he clears waivers.

Somewhere, Iggy had better be scaring himself into never needing a PBU on the last preseason play against Cincinnati to save him from cuts again.

Dude is looking at a serious fork in his career road right now, draft bust with potential or CB3 or CB4 who makes nice mid-level contracts being a solid contributor with flashes.

The draft party is over. Time to save your career.

Teams might give you a 6th for Grant due to his return skills. Merritt being an unknown and a 2020 udfa, might not even get you a late 7th round pick. I think you would be better of trying to get Merritt on the ps than trading him.
Actually, there is another tier of possibility in there...

cut him and loose him to waivers.

The real decision with Merritt is keep on the 53 or lose him to someone else. PS is a pipe dream. This isn't Isiah Ford we're cutting. Merritt's youth and potential will get him plenty of 53 attention on a WR needy team. His Special Team's value immediately locks him into that same bottom tier team's roster.

I put a DVP trade in my bold predictions awhile back. I can still see it. I had it coupled with a Fuller extension
I think that actually could make sense, especially with a Fuller extension. Miami will likely have to choose between Parker and Fuller next year.

If Grier can get a 3rd rounder, or maybe a comparable player in return who knows?

Wish all these guys the best in pursuing their dreams. That said, I expect McCain and Locksley cut at receiver. Render. The linebacker with the hyphenated name.
khalil mcclain looked good out there.

hopefully he gets a shot somewhere, or back on our PS.

the Little trade and Mancz trade just got him lathered up!
Oh baby, stop talking dirty to me!!! Your getting me all Lathered Up!!!

Shower Scrub GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Back
Top Bottom