Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts

Somewhere, Iggy had better be scaring himself into never needing a PBU on the last preseason play against Cincinnati to save him from cuts again.

Dude is looking at a serious fork in his career road right now, draft bust with potential or CB3 or CB4 who makes nice mid-level contracts being a solid contributor with flashes.

The draft party is over. Time to save your career.
first rounder last year, 8 million in dead cap if he's cut.

he could have caught that 4th quarter pass, handed it to the Bengals receiver for a touchdown, then swept him off his feet, kissed him, and ran out of the stadium with him, and he would still be making the 53.

Oh baby, stop talking dirty to me!!! Your getting me all Lathered Up!!!

Shower Scrub GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo
that's what Grier is telling all the other GMs!

Grant, Parker still have draft value if we loose them to FA,. Grant a 6th and Parker a 3rd. So you have that to consider.

first rounder last year, 8 million in dead cap if he's cut.

he could have caught that 4th quarter pass, handed it to the Bengals receiver for a touchdown, then swept him off his feet, kissed him, and ran out of the stadium with him, and he would still be making the 53.
That’s what makes it so sad. He will make the roster because of the money it will cost them to cut him instead of him making the roster because he earned it on the field. I feel sorry for the player who gets cut because they keep Izzy instead.

Robin of Locksley is going to be pissed if we cut Kai
I think we'll sign both McClain and Locksley to the PS.

Locksley had a bad drop yesterday on the 3rd down play before the 4th down INT, and that has to hurt him, but he was only signed as a developmental prospect and he IS developing.

That’s what makes it so sad. He will make the roster because of the money it will cost them to cut him instead of him making the roster because he earned it on the field. I feel sorry for the player who gets cut because they keep Izzy instead.
that's life when you use your 3rd first round pick on a raw, developmental, boom or bust-type prospect.

they stick around during the "developmental" part of the process.

Back
Top Bottom