Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts

My gut tells me you don't need 7 wrs active on game day. However Hollins and Grant have special teams value and Waddle, Parker and Fuller should be your 3 starting wrs to start the season. That means if they only go with 6 active on game day either Williams or Wilson could be inactive, likely Williams to start the season.
Hes the first guy on my list

Jamal Perry and Cethan Carter, even though I liked what Jamal showed in preseason.

Malcolm is a more dynamic Welker/Edelman type who I think should flourish with a good WC offense.

Jamal Perry and Cethan Carter, even though I liked what Jamal showed in preseason.

Malcolm is a more dynamic Welker/Edelman type who I think should flourish with a good WC offense.

Perry and Carter have nothing to do with Merritt or MPerry.

You want to carry 9 wideouts lol

Malcolm Brown is a good player, and will likely provide what we hoped we were getting from Jordan Howard (who was released today by the Eagles, after hearing all offseason how amazing he looked and how he dominated in TC, lmfao).
I agree. I don't understand the distain for Brown. I watched him play for LA and liked what I saw in limited snaps. Doaks is severely overrated by this board IMO. He may get better in time but he didn't earn a 53 spot.

I agree. I don't understand the distain for Brown. I watched him play for LA and liked what I saw in limited snaps. Doaks is severely overrated by this board IMO. He may get better in time but he didn't earn a 53 spot.
brown being a good player has nothing to do with gerrid doaks.

who i like as well.

Given the versatility of our OL, they could very well make Robert Jones and Greg Little inactive every week depending on injuries.

I have no idea how we are going to roll with 5 TE's. Smythe and Carter play special teams but maybe Carter is still hurt and will be inactive week 1.

In addition to those two, the inactives will likely be matchup based depending on the strengths of the opponent.

Clayton Fejedelem, Preston Williams, Noah Igbinoghene, Trill Williams, Elijah Campbell

Back
Top Bottom