Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts

There are two waves we are about to encounter.

The first wave is people who were cut today.

The second wave is people who made their teams' 53 man roster, but have to get cut if their team signs anyone.

There are sure to be good prospects in both groups, but the latter group always interests me most.

I wonder if we are pretty much set, if we're looking to grab a guy or two, or we really shake up the end of our roster.
Running back seems like a fluid position. With both Laird and Doaks cut, I could see Miami picking up one.

In previous years, I was always pretty sure that the initial roster would not last a day. Let's be honest, we were bad, but that's not the case any longer... our team is pretty good now.

So... I'm not convinced that we'll make ANY moves that don't involve making a trade.

I figure that we might have one too many DBs, or an extra TE, but I'm not eager to cut any of them for a guy on the wire.

My nickel bet... we stand pat without a trade being made or a late IR move.

For the record, he called out his head coach who lied about a tragic event and included his team in that lie. Marvin Wilson was the spokesperson for that team.

His tape last year? We can watch Florida State's tape (coaches to cheerleaders) from last year and get the same response. What about the year before that when he had a first round/second round grade?

If you don't like him because he called a lying-a**ed liar a lying-a**ed liar then say that. Don't make up narratives that don't fit his talent. Is he a star in the making? Probably not. Is he an UDFA to be passed around like a 5th of rum...probably not.

Everything you said here is false. Literally everything. From looking at everyone’s tape, go look at Asante Samuels tape last year, to thinking he was doing some team duty by calling someone a liar on social media, to thinking that was the only issue, to thinking he ever looked like a 1st rounder on tape, to thinking he’s not an UDFA bum…well he is. 32 teams decided he was that. And one team has already decided he was that twice.

If you’re his cousin just say your his cousin. But don’t come on here flat out lying about the dude for no reason.

Anyone take a stab at the Active 45 for our first game (assuming this 53)

Inactive: Williams, Long, R. Jones, Trill, Iggy, Scarlett, Perry, B. Jones

So is 4pm the offical waiver deadline, regardless whe you were cut?
Or did guys like Holley already clear waivers

Williams and Jones every week-- all season.
probably 2 injured players each week

After that, it's a crapshoot.

Everything you said here is false. Literally everything. From looking at everyone’s tape, go look at Asante Samuels tape last year, to thinking he was doing some team duty by calling someone a liar on social media, to thinking that was the only issue, to thinking he ever looked like a 1st rounder on tape, to thinking he’s not an UDFA bum…well he is. 32 teams decided he was that. And one team has already decided he was that twice.

If you’re his cousin just say your his cousin. But don’t come on here flat out lying about the dude for no reason.
The following links highlight your hate for the guy. You either lost money on the Seminoles, or Wilson was messing with your girl.

To refute your BS about him being a locker room cancer.

Last edited:

My gut tells me you don't need 7 wrs active on game day. However Hollins and Grant have special teams value and Waddle, Parker and Fuller should be your 3 starting wrs to start the season. That means if they only go with 6 active on game day either Williams or Wilson could be inactive, likely Williams to start the season.

Back
Top Bottom