Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2021 Final Roster Cuts

Of course, he said that. He has to, but with the Covid policies in place this season, an unvaccinated player will be tested and flagged for a much longer period of time. In a Position room with an unvaccinated QB, you could lose him to a minimum of two games due to the amount of time he would have to sit out compared to a vaccinated QB or any player for that matter. This could derail a team's playoff chances quickly. Btw, for what it is worth, Flores has not exactly distanced himself from the Watson rumors, either. He measures everything he says in a calculated way. And I think he is smart to do that as the Face of the Franchise since Grier doesn't have the guts to do it.
Ok im not going to get into it anymore to avoid talking about politics on this forum. Flores said what he said and hes never given me reason to believe hes a liar, you can interpret it differently.

Yup!!! They pick before Miami in the waiver claim process. I expect at least one Dolphin to be claimed by New England. Perhaps more?

I wonder if anyone has ever told a team, they refuse to give intel or playbook info on their former team.
I remember reading about a QB that was picked up the week before his old team. He refused

need more than that. You can't tell me if you had a good or decent de who got beat by Cam Wake early in his career you would get rid of him. Not saying Needham is Wake or Noah is good or decent, just that you don't just get rid of a player just based on how well another player is playing unless they are both fighting for the last cb position and the udfa is just the better option.
Well if undrafted play are better than u or equal to u.. I would move on... u hit on some players u miss on some. He ain't going start next 2 yr..it was bad pick..

Well if undrafted play are better than u or equal to u.. I would move on... u hit on some players u miss on some. He ain't going start next 2 yr..it was bad pick..
So to be clear, if tou're keeping 5 or 6 cbs and you 3rd cb was and udfa and your 4th cb was a highly drafted young player, you would cut the the young player even if you thought he was a good prospect, but currently behind the udfa?

Ok im not going to get into it anymore to avoid talking about politics on this forum. Flores said what he said and hes never given me reason to believe hes a liar, you can interpret it differently.

To give you some peace of mind, I don't doubt what Flores said either. I am a Huge Flores fan for the record. I was just speaking in general about decisions made going forward throughout the entire NFL, not necessarily the Dolphins.

Some difficult decisions there. Says alot about the talent level this pre season. I'm not used to seeing that many decent players being cut. That's a positive.

Trying to figure out our 8 GameDay inactives now...not easy

What? Oh, so we found another Tua hater or are you a Pats troll or both?
What is wrong with you? You really think the national media, twitterverse, etc aren't going to push a narrative of "Jones beat Tua" if the pats manage to win?

All you're going to hear about from now until the game is Jones vs Tua. That's all you're going to hear after the game.

If people stating the obvious this much bothers you then you need to think about getting off the internet.

Back
Top Bottom